W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As some of you might know, HERE I had said that I would quit alcohol but unfortunately I didn't. I don't drink everyday but alcohol is my solution to escape from my hellish reality.

I've started to work out, teach English again, go out more and even talk to more people but still, during the night time, I feel so depressed and bored that I decide to drink alcohol.

Yet, today, as I'm drinking alcohol right now, I've decided that this is enough! Hangovers suck! This will be my LAST NIGHT DRINKING ALCOHOL!

What do I get from this?
Just some happy hours and then I'm more suicidal than ever, looking at every single ctb method and crying all day long. This is nonsense!

If I'm gonna ctb, alcohol must not be part of it.

Anyway, I really needed to vent about this.

Thanks a bunch for reading me and I hope my posts can help you out from time to time.

Hugs and love,

Matt

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, foxdie, rs929 and 17 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry drinking has had such a negative effect on you. Alcohol can feel so good, yet can bring so much more pain at the same time. If it causes you more pain than it does happiness, you're making the right decision in quitting. It can be such a difficult thing to let go, but I'm wishing you the best of luck on your journey! If you ever need anything, you know my PMs are always open for you. I'm sending you the biggest hugs! :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry drinking has had such a negative effect on you. Alcohol can feel so good, yet can bring so much more pain at the same time. If it causes you more pain than it does happiness, you're making the right decision in quitting. It can be such a difficult thing to let go, but I'm wishing you the best of luck on your journey! If you ever need anything, you know my PMs are always open for you. I'm sending you the biggest hugs! :hug::heart:

Thank you so much for your reply, bota-chan!
You know I love drinking but...I should only do it at special occasions such as...meeting you IRL! haha

Hugs and love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, Spitfire and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
:hug: sorry about the feelings, i get that. it gets worse with bad highs. i found something (literally minutes before deciding quitting isnt for me lol) anyway i hope that maybe it can help you. i know quitting weed will most likely help me but i have no desire to quit

maybe also try an app to count sober days. the weed ones looked entertaining but thats what made me change my mind, the "achievements" werent for me. i hope it works out better for you :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 4 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply, bota-chan!
You know I love drinking but...I should only do it at special occasions such as...meeting you IRL! haha

Hugs and love.
Haha I completely agree, it's good to pace yourself with these things! I'm sure it will feel better too, if you only drink on special occasions, so I think you're making a good decision. Thank you for being so sweet, too! I hope it all goes okay for you, I'm wishing you the best! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Good luck man!
Though I feel like a glass of whiskey 1 day of the week isn't that bad, it's only bad when you drink every other day. Then again everything starts from small steps :D

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 3 others
ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
You can win this fight!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 3 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I love you man!

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, KleinerWolf, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
My current problem is my cravings between binges are getting stronger. I'm less in a depressive spell, more in an obsessive spell (about drinking). Every evening without I'm feeling deprived, or as AA would have it, restless, irritable and discontent...

I'd drink more but I've gotta ration my money. Then this stresses me out cos I've gotta basically spend as little as possible on food to have enough to binge here and there, which isn't even satisfying me!

I think I'd hit up a meeting ASAP if there wasn't a lockdown in my country.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, NeverSatisfied and 2 others
nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
As some of you might know, HERE I had said that I would quit alcohol but unfortunately I didn't. I don't drink everyday but alcohol is my solution to escape from my hellish reality.

I've started to work out, teach English again, go out more and even talk to more people but still, during the night time, I feel so depressed and bored that I decide to drink alcohol.

Yet, today, as I'm drinking alcohol right now, I've decided that this is enough! Hangovers suck! This will be my LAST NIGHT DRINKING ALCOHOL!

What do I get from this?
Just some happy hours and then I'm more suicidal than ever, looking at every single ctb method and crying all day long. This is nonsense!

If I'm gonna ctb, alcohol must not be part of it.

Anyway, I really needed to vent about this.

Thanks a bunch for reading me and I hope my posts can help you out from time to time.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Keep up with it bro! Try running in night when you are bored. Just do it instead of drinking alcohol. Just try it. No hangover guranteed

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, WornOutLife and 1 other person
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The hangover! Keep focus on that one part of it, and wether or not you want that in your life?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NodusTollens, botanormal and 1 other person
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Did you find any AA meetings? I really think it will help when you have something to commit to and go to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WornOutLife, NodusTollens and 1 other person
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
You can do this!
Just don't forget to celebrate your victories- it's a process.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WornOutLife and botanormal
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
ditto on the AA - a support system can be Of extreme help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, WornOutLife and NodusTollens