H

happilyeverafter

Nov 6, 2021
Hi everyone, my time has come and I'll be set free finally if nothing goes wrong.
Maybe there are other troubled souls here whose death date is today, in that case we could spend the last hours together if anyone would like to have some company.
I want to thank this community with all my heart. I never posted anything (too shy), i mostly came here to read about other peoples stories and experiences. Even though I havent talked to anyone on here it still feels like you guys are my friends i wish i had. This site has been truly a blessing in disguise for me. I don't think I would have lasted this long if it werent for you guys. Wish me luck. ♡

Love,
J.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Pointless life, insipixiecat and 18 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
All the love and peace in this world and beyond. you are such a kind and thoughtful person. Always here if things change.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death, demuic and 1 other person
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
First post ever and is saying goodbye; you don't see those often.

Anyways, best of luck on what comes next! May the stars guide you.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, farakini, LivideLamb and 2 others
H

happilyeverafter

Nov 6, 2021
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death, demuic and 1 other person
P

pure soul

Student
Jul 17, 2021
Hope u find peace

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death and happilyeverafter
9kevinngannou

9kevinngannou

Oct 28, 2021
Best of luck <3 Totally get the not posting anything, i was lurking here for awhile before creating an account.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death and happilyeverafter
Labean

Labean

Nov 5, 2021
Здравствуйте, это очень грустно слышать, надеюсь, у вас есть легкий путь и мир, к которому вы стремитесь.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and happilyeverafter
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Hi everyone, my time has come and I'll be set free finally if nothing goes wrong.
Maybe there are other troubled souls here whose death date is today, in that case we could spend the last hours together if anyone would like to have some company.
I want to thank this community with all my heart. I never posted anything (too shy), i mostly came here to read about other peoples stories and experiences. Even though I havent talked to anyone on here it still feels like you guys are my friends i wish i had. This site has been truly a blessing in disguise for me. I don't think I would have lasted this long if it werent for you guys. Wish me luck. ♡

Love,
J.
Hi I want to ctb today too if nothing goes wrong, but I am afraid I will not do It, even If i have reasons to actually ctb. I am in European time zone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, miserableforever, avoid_slow_death and 3 others
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I send you much love and peaceful energy, may you find what you are seeking!

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death, happilyeverafter and 1 other person
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat, avoid_slow_death and 1 other person
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
How can I get the courage to hang, I put the noose around but my conscious keeps me from putting pressure on the cartoid?
Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide! Partial is very unreliable method and it is extremely common that SI prevents successful partial.
I tried partial like 8 times

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Dead Meat
W

WAF198!

Oct 28, 2021
Welcome to Sanctioned Suicide! Partial is very unreliable method and it is extremely common that SI prevents successful partial.
I tried partial like 8 times
Thanks, I have done years of research and it seems partial is good if you can overcome the SI, today is the first time I have actually tried it as I want to go asap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and fox_wannabe
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Thanks, I have done years of research and it seems partial is good if you can overcome the SI, today is the first time I have actually tried it as I want to go asap
Damn that is rough. What did bring you to this forum? I mean I cannot give you feedback on your "setup" it is all up to you, your choice etc.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat and WAF198!
W

WAF198!

Oct 28, 2021
Damn that is rough. What did bring you to this forum? I mean I cannot give you feedback on your "setup" it is all up to you, your choice etc.
No worries, I guess we are all on the forum for the same reason and it don't matter what the set up looks like as long as it does the job

• Hugs
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
No worries, I guess we are all on the forum for the same reason and it don't matter what the set up looks like as long as it does the job
If you want my advice it seems you are rushing things and have not rehearsed ctb, for me this means a higher chance of failure and permanent damage should you survive. I might be wrong but perhaps also you are reacting to something in your life and hence the rush to ctb without every bit of preparation you could do.

it is ultimately a choice for you to make but the fact that si has prevented you so many times to me feels now is not the right time for you.

Please take a step back and get your method as perfect as you can but more importantly be very sure that ctb is right for you at this moment in time

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, rationaltake and WAF198!
W

WAF198!

Oct 28, 2021
If you want my advice it seems you are rushing things and have not rehearsed ctb, for me this means a higher chance of failure and permanent damage should you survive. I might be wrong but perhaps also you are reacting to something in your life and hence the rush to ctb without every bit of preparation you could do.

it is ultimately a choice for you to make but the fact that si has prevented you so many times to me feels now is not the right time for you.

Please take a step back and get your method as perfect as you can but more importantly be very sure that ctb is right for you at this moment in time
I haven't seen my kids for 18 months and I have been having ctb thoughts for years but recently I have taken it more seriously and bought nylon rope etc and have tried it the first time today, I guess I need to practice overcoming the SI, I will try again until I can perfect it.

• Hugs
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
I haven't seen my kids for 18 months and I have been having ctb thoughts for years but recently I have taken it more seriously and bought nylon rope etc and have tried it the first time today, I guess I need to practice overcoming the SI, I will try again until I can perfect it.
I know not seeing the kids cuts through every emotion you could have and control.

Yes practise in the knowledge that sometimes even that can lead to ctb but do try again to see the kids if you can, perhaps make a ctb plan but also exhaust all other options to see the kids whilst you are doing this, you are at the darkest place in life and have nothing to lose

Of course if this is just impossible then take the time to plan and try and find some peace with yourself before you ctb

Reactions: Dead Meat and WAF198!
W

WAF198!

Oct 28, 2021
I know not seeing the kids cuts through every emotion you could have and control.

Yes practise in the knowledge that sometimes even that can lead to ctb but do try again to see the kids if you can, perhaps make a ctb plan but also exhaust all other options to see the kids whilst you are doing this, you are at the darkest place in life and have nothing to lose

Of course if this is just impossible then take the time to plan and try and find some peace with yourself before you ctb
Thank you for the kind and helpful words, I hope whatever is bothering you I hope you can also find an alternative way to cope

• Hugs
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Thank you for the kind and helpful words, I hope whatever is bothering you I hope you can also find an alternative way to cope
Thank you for saying that, I have no sense of self worth so for someone to say I'm being helpful to them means a lot. I don't want to cope and am planning things to leave in a couple of weeks but I want to do it as calmly as I can and only try once. I will post my methods (I plan more than one running sequentially) when I know they are viable and the rehearsals have given me the confidence that I try this only the once.

Do keep posting, many are here for you, just try and be calm and measured in what you do, if in doubt sleep on it (apart from most of us here can't sleep!)

Wishing you well

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Beeper
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020
I hope you make the best decision

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Dead Meat
Labean

Labean

Nov 5, 2021
Как я могу набраться смелости, чтобы повеситься, я натягиваю петлю, но мое сознание удерживает меня от давления на картоид?
Привет. Я попробовала, было сложно, даже прыгнула с высоты со скакалкой, но она порвалась и было больно. Звезды кружили над моей головой. Не торопитесь, у вас всегда будет время уйти.

A

After Life

Nov 6, 2021

Love,
J.
Best of luck

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and rationaltake
LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
Wishing you the best ! I hope that you'll find peace, answers and comfort.See ya !

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Happilyeverafter, I wish you the best with your plans. I hope you find the peace you are looking for and freedom from suffering.

• Love