SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Would the story be an autobiography, a children's book or a novel you've always had floating in your mind?

If you are not a writer, you are still free to answer like an author would.

Would love to hear what everyone has to say..

~ H x

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, Nem, StillWaiting and 2 others
heheb27595

heheb27595

Nov 20, 2019
Probably about boomers and oppressive crooked police that destroyed my future.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, WhiteDespair and SuicidalSymphonies
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I would write about my life, as a warning to others. Maybe I can help someone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I would write about my life, as a warning to others. Maybe I can help someone.

That is a good choice, my sister. xo

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Cyberpunk

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
I'd write a story about how I want my cats life to turn out after I'm gone. That's all I got.

• Love
Reactions: Kassender and SuicidalSymphonies
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
A book of poetry from suicidal/depressed people.

• Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Reactions: WhiteDespair
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019
I'd write an autobiography.
I would begin it from birth, up until the point I decided to CTB.
I would hope for it simply to be able to used for determination of went wrong in my childhood.
I think perhaps others could find wisdom in my book, and in addition they could find enjoyment through my rather satirical writing style.
I just don't want people to make the same mistakes that I've made or even my parents have made.
There's so much that could be gained from reading an autobiography.. it's unreal.
I would write my own if I had the time. I can hope maybe one day someone would for me, but my life wasn't interesting enough for that.\

What about you, @SuicidalSymphonies?

• Love
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

Oct 24, 2019
I can understand this entirely.. I think I'd write something quite similar.

Wonderful idea. I would take part in that. x

I would be willing to check it out.
Cool. Let me see if I have a pdf and some way to transfer.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Cool. Let me see if I have a pdf and some way to transfer.

Thanks! I have til May. ;)
I would hope for it simply to be able to used for determination of went wrong in my childhood.
I think perhaps others could find wisdom in my book, and in addition they could find enjoyment through my rather satirical writing style.
I just don't want people to make the same mistakes that I've made or even my parents have made.
There's so much that could be gained from reading an autobiography.. it's unreal.
I would write my own if I had the time. I can hope maybe one day someone would for me, but my life wasn't interesting enough for that.\

There's no need to be overly interesting to write an autobiography. Your life sounds worthy of putting on paper and spreading to the masses.

I'd write about depression and physical illnesses. How they affect a person as an individual and why many choose death over life in those cases. There would be plenty of room for me to talk about my animals and the things I enjoyed. I would simply put that I made many meaningful friends on a "forum" in my younger years and will never regret that.

Thank you for sharing, Ginger. I loved that show as a child. You bring out my inner childhood. xo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: deathbyginger
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

Oct 24, 2019

There's no need to be overly interesting to write an autobiography. Your life sounds worthy of putting on paper and spreading to the masses.

I'd write about depression and physical illnesses. How they affect a person as an individual and why many choose death over life in those cases. There would be plenty of room for me to talk about my animals and the things I enjoyed. I would simply put that I made many meaningful friends on a "forum" in my younger years and will never regret that.

Thank you for sharing, Ginger. I loved that show as a child. You bring out my inner childhood. xo
Until May. lol
I sent you a message with the pdf. Please let me know if it works or not.

• Love
deathbyginger

deathbyginger

Student
Oct 24, 2019

I'm not completely sure about my story being spread to the masses, but I guess theres a chance that my story could be used for science and spread to the masses from there! I just hope I leave something behind that makes impact on the world. Leaving without that sounds impossible to me, but I'm not sure if I have long enough to do even so (ugh). I just want things to end peacefully for myself... and as of now, I think part of that means rushing it.

I really love your idea of including the depression and physical illnesses. I think it's still a topic that people of our society don't seem to understand. Yet, I find they talk about it all the time in schools and etc. but meanwhile, I never see them making change. I think it's important to continue to educate others about how both mental health and physical illnesses can affect a person's well-being and hope for life.
But, yes, never can forget to include your childhood and life story, the most important part in my opinion. I think summarizing all those amazing things that you managed to do in your life can help others find peace with your death. Knowing that you still faced happiness, but because of your underlying conditions, you cannot face another day.
I would certainly mention this forum and the friendliness present here. It's been a game changer for myself, and I'm sure many others can say the same.

I'm glad that my profile picture brought back some good memories for you :hug: As Told by Ginger can never be forgetten.

I hope you're doing well wherever you are right now, Symphonies. Keep in touch :) Please feel free to PM me at any time, as I could use support and friendly convo as my days count down.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I'm not completely sure about my story being spread to the masses, but I guess theres a chance that my story could be used for science and spread to the masses from there! I just hope I leave something behind that makes impact on the world. Leaving without that sounds impossible to me, but I'm not sure if I have long enough to do even so (ugh). I just want things to end peacefully for myself... and as of now, I think part of that means rushing it.

I really love your idea of including the depression and physical illnesses. I think it's still a topic that people of our society don't seem to understand. Yet, I find they talk about it all the time in schools and etc. but meanwhile, I never see them making change. I think it's important to continue to educate others about how both mental health and physical illnesses can affect a person's well-being and hope for life.
But, yes, never can forget to include your childhood and life story, the most important part in my opinion. I think summarizing all those amazing things that you managed to do in your life can help others find peace with your death. Knowing that you still faced happiness, but because of your underlying conditions, you cannot face another day.
I would certainly mention this forum and the friendliness present here. It's been a game changer for myself, and I'm sure many others can say the same.

I'm glad that my profile picture brought back some good memories for you :hug: As Told by Ginger can never be forgetten.

I hope you're doing well wherever you are right now, Symphonies. Keep in touch :) Please feel free to PM me at any time, as I could use support and friendly convo as my days count down.

Thank you for such kind words. I'd love to! x

• Love
Reactions: deathbyginger
robin999

robin999

broken </3
Mar 8, 2019
i would write about how i happy i used to be when i was a kid.

• Love
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I would love to draw a picture about how someone tries to reach out for help but no one cares and eventually gave up on everything

• Aww..
N

Noir92

Nov 19, 2019
I would shoot for the moon. I would try to write a giant and ambitious fictional story in wich i would try to conceive all the most strong feelings and ideas ive come across in my life while trying (and probably failing) to dissect all my doubts, fears and motives. Basically i would try to create something that would be able to change someone or at least make a strong impression/lasting feeling (be it good or bad). Would i fail? Probably yes. Would i care if it just became a meme? Hell no i would be dead, and as long as i feel that i did a good job that would be good enough for me.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Kassender
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Probably a fantasy novel in the style of something like Lord of the Rings.

• Love
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I would write a novel about a serial killer that preyed on drs and took out at least 10 drs in cold blood. So, kind of an autobiography yes
Peace/hugs

• Love
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
since i was a child i had many ideas and stories to tell, although i was never smart or dedicated enough to actually write them, at some point in my life i wanted to pursue a career in one of those creative fields like art, writing or even filmmaking in my native language, but health and other issues always got in the way of my dreams.

the last dream that i abandoned was to draw a comic/graphic novel about some characters and fantasy inspired settings that i've been developing in my mind for years, sadly my hands and eyes started to deteriorate due to my illnesses so that's no longer possible. not to mention my anxiety issues always getting me down when i wanted to try anything new.

what about you @SuicidalSymphonies ? do you have a story that you want to write about?

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Kassender
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
since i was a child i had many ideas and stories to tell, although i was never smart or dedicated enough to actually write them, at some point in my life i wanted to pursue a career in one of those creative fields like art, writing or even filmmaking in my native language, but health and other issues always got in the way of my dreams.

the last dream that i abandoned was to draw a comic/graphic novel about some characters and fantasy inspired settings that i've been developing in my mind for years, sadly my hands and eyes started to deteriorate due to my illnesses so that's no longer possible.

Thats crazy, i could have written this word for word.
I know wym about something always getting in the way.

I actually started to write some story a few years ago.
I fantasized about turning it into a huge rpg.
Like ff16 or something, but the idea was to draw a comic out of it.
My skills got in the way. I wasnt smart enough to finish the story and was never good enough to translate those nice visuals in my head.

• Love
lavenderlungs

lavenderlungs

Nov 16, 2019
hm...i think i would finally put the fantasy life i've pictured in my head that never came to fruition onto paper. my own little retreat and dream of what i could've been. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Fragile and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019

the last dream that i abandoned was to draw a comic/graphic novel about some characters and fantasy inspired settings that i've been developing in my mind for years, sadly my hands and eyes started to deteriorate due to my illnesses so that's no longer possible. not to mention my anxiety issues always getting me down when i wanted to try anything new.

what about you @SuicidalSymphonies ? do you have a story that you want to write about?

I would write about my mental and physical illnesses and how they affect a person from the inside looking out rather than looking in. There would be room for me to talk about my childhood and my pets and favourite things as well.

Yours sounds wonderful!

• Hugs
Reactions: enigmática saudade and Fragile
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

DBGinger - I'm sorry to be late reading your post here. But I just did and contrary to what you say your life is interesting, you have me intrigued just with this post. Perhaps you could draft an abbreviated chapter at a time and start a thread to
share your hard-gained "wisdom" with satire! That would be great and I think much would be gained from reading it.