A

A3re733

Aug 29, 2019
Humans are evil beyond belief.
They literally justify to themselves that anyone who wants to die is "mentally ill" which is the same as denying they are a human being.

Think how crazy that is. Saying that someone with a different opinion isn't human. Sure it's always been done, but it won't be fun when it's your turn.

Notice how there is never a definition or example of a "mentally healthy" person?

But there is always a trait that all "mentally healthy" people have which is going to work.

Hahaha. What a joke.

Why? Who does this benefit?

Easy, the government. They want you to work as a slave and pay for your own drugs so that you can go back to being a slave. OF COURSE ANYONE THAT WANTS TO LEAVE WILL BE VIOLENTLY OPPOSED.

It's very simple. Whenever some part of the world makes no sense, ask yourself, "How does this benefit the owners?" and it'll make it clear.

And it will only get worse, much much worse from here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, cowbain, Enabran255 and 6 others
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
All my suicidal tendencies were all based on circumstances was taken advantage of by different people some were good and bad and they tried to claim certain things that happened to me either never happened as if it were all a dream only if I had all the evidence of what the people did to me but honestly it doesn't matter I don't believe in suicide to hell no offence to anyone who believes in their fucking Gods or higher powers nothing against that but shit I'm sorry I really don't think they exist despite the fact ironically I would believe or at least would want to.

V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019

...-_-

• Hmph!
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Sadwind, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
As terrible as that is people had different reasons for suicide I've only gone so far to attempt multiple times suicide is the only thing that grants people out of their existence due to whatever pain they experience of course I prefer to live despite my suicidal tendencies which may vary from person to person fortunately I've not as depressed as before because bad things have yet to happen to me I was once taken advantage by police officers who once did terrible things to me and they've given me truth serum before in order to make me forget certain things also tranquilizers in order to make it all seem like it was a dream because them I've done terrible things to myself and others that I've regret but I already know they won't admit to what they did to me some people in this world are redeemable while others are not I question whether I should even bother with life at times due to the things I've gotten myself involve in.

T

TakeHold

Oct 17, 2019
I think it generally happens because death is a taboo and a fear. One of the first childhood fears is that one or one's parents may die. It deeply imprints into personality. People are afraid of skulls, graveyards, they make up various rituals to avoid death... I will always remember my mother denied buying even amount of fruits/vegetables because we usually put even amount of flowers onto grave.

Death is natural process, just as any other process. It's the unknown which takes place afterwards - that's what causes people to fear and call desire to die a sickness. Nobody calls people who want to swim/fly/eat/sleep sick. Nobody thinks that people who want to go to monastery are sick. So, if one wants to die because one decided there is no other option or one ran out of options - why not allow it? In my opinion, it's much more inhumane to pump one with antidepressants/antipsychotics/anxiolytics/etc and to intervene into such delicate process as thought.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's not even just suicide. Society has a horror of people who do their own thing. Was talking to this wretched person who'd been such a fan of me for some reason back in the day. So they ask me about my partner, and I briefly describe the situation. Say I'm not angry or depressed, just want to get through to them that our bond is visceral while the resentment, anger, etc. are more superficial/transient. Yadda yadda. So no pain, no I'm devastated, just this.

Fucker asks me if I go to a shrink. Fucker could not stand that I was not depressed or bitter, because I have to be? I mean, really, if there is a hell, it is right here in the minds of society's robots. Fucker literally was convinced I'm crazy because I'm not full of venom!

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and Lethe
Relief

Relief

Oct 14, 2019
Those who are suicidal are definitely mentally ill. I praise myself for my rationality and my decision to soon leave this earth was very well thought out. I have my reasons, which i see as enough. My life has been a true misery even though my family isn't terrible. I am relieved at the thought i will leave soon and do not see it as a last resource. It is, however, the resource i have chosen. I am confident and happy i have decided to put myself first and do what is right for me. Yet, i am still mentally ill. I do not fear the unknown because i am courageous but because i have nothing left to lose.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
I think it generally happens because death is a taboo and a fear. One of the first childhood fears is that one or one's parents may die. It deeply imprints into personality. People are afraid of skulls, graveyards, they make up various rituals to avoid death... I will always remember my mother denied buying even amount of fruits/vegetables because we usually put even amount of flowers onto grave.

Death is natural process, just as any other process. It's the unknown which takes place afterwards - that's what causes people to fear and call desire to die a sickness. Nobody calls people who want to swim/fly/eat/sleep sick. Nobody thinks that people who want to go to monastery are sick. So, if one wants to die because one decided there is no other option or one ran out of options - why not allow it? In my opinion, it's much more inhumane to pump one with antidepressants/antipsychotics/anxiolytics/etc and to intervene into such delicate process as thought.
I agree that death is a natural process I would warn those about suicide so they don't get the idea that suicide is a good thing only a last resort if they don't have many options left or understand the consequences of trying to take your own life is risky especially if one fails.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
My stepfather owned his own car lot, never had a history of mental illness, had a good marriage... never acted anything but normal. He was friendly and always had a smile. Everybody liked him.

He and my mom always rode to work together, but one morning he asked her to pick up some supplies while he opened up.

He got to work, sat down on the couch in the lobby, and shot himself in the heart. One of the car salesmen found him. Thank God it wasn't my mom. We found out later he was in debt. I guess he was too proud to go bankrupt.

On the other hand, I've been in therapy for years. Bipolar, agoraphobic, ptsd, personality disorders, etc...and here I am, still as screwed in the head as ever.

It's not just mentally ill people who kill themselves.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and woxihuanni
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
My stepfather owned his own car lot, never had a history of mental illness, had a good marriage... never acted anything but normal. He was friendly and always had a smile. Everybody liked him.

He and my mom always rode to work together, but one morning he asked her to pick up some supplies while he opened up.

He got to work, sat down on the couch in the lobby, and shot himself in the heart. One of the car salesmen found him. Thank God it wasn't my mom. We found out later he was in debt. I guess he was too proud to go bankrupt.

On the other hand, I've been in therapy for years. Bipolar, agoraphobic, ptsd, personality disorders, etc...and here I am, still as screwed in the head as ever.

It's not just mentally ill people who kill themselves.
I'm sorry for your loss I've only want so far to attempt multiple suicides but the people in my life played a positive, neutral, and negative role in it and because of it I've done terrible things to myself and others and the anger, guilt, and shame gives me all the pain I've don't have all the empirical evidence of what have happened to me but the things that did happen to me wasn't a dream and they like to use the phrase, "are you sure it wasn't a dream" as an excuse to hide their tracks.

Reactions: passenger27
passenger27

passenger27

Aug 25, 2019
I'm sorry for your loss I've only want so far to attempt multiple suicides but the people in my life played a positive, neutral, and negative role in it and because of it I've done terrible things to myself and others and the anger, guilt, and shame gives me all the pain I've don't have all the empirical evidence of what have happened to me but the things that did happen to me wasn't a dream and they like to use the phrase, "are you sure it wasn't a dream" as an excuse to hide their tracks.

Thanks for the condolences.

"Was it a dream?' - I hate hearing that. How does anybody who's not around you 24/7 know?

"Things will be okay." - I hate hearing that. Nothing's okay. Nothing's ever been okay.

"Get over it." - I despise that one more than anything. It makes me sick.

Don't get me wrong. I'm as suicidal as anybody. I have my plan, and I'm ready to go. My mom died a few years ago, so that's not something holding me back. They said she died of a heart aneurysm (not sure if I spelled that right), but what she really died from was a broken heart I think.

My girlfriend's been the one thing keeping me around. She has a lot of issues too (borderline & panic disorder), but in a way that's been a good thing. We understand each other. But she's had a ton of problems the last few months. Medical problems and major family issues, and she just can't take anymore. So we're going out together. It wasn't her saying "I just want to die" that caused my decision to end my life. It was almost a relief. Now I don't have to feel obligated to live because of somebody else.

So I'm mentally ill and mean to go through with suicide, but not everybody is.

• Aww..
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the condolences.

"Was it a dream?' - I hate hearing that. How does anybody who's not around you 24/7 know?

"Things will be okay." - I hate hearing that. Nothing's okay. Nothing's ever been okay.

"Get over it." - I despise that one more than anything. It makes me sick.

Don't get me wrong. I'm as suicidal as anybody. I have my plan, and I'm ready to go. My mom died a few years ago, so that's not something holding me back. They said she died of a heart aneurysm (not sure if I spelled that right), but what she really died from was a broken heart I think.

My girlfriend's been the one thing keeping me around. She has a lot of issues too (borderline & panic disorder), but in a way that's been a good thing. We understand each other. But she's had a ton of problems the last few months. Medical problems and major family issues, and she just can't take anymore. So we're going out together. It wasn't her saying "I just want to die" that caused my decision to end my life. It was almost a relief. Now I don't have to feel obligated to live because of somebody else.

So I'm mentally ill and mean to go through with suicide, but not everybody is.
I'm sorry life has been that way for you but I can't commit suicide (dedicate my life to my own death by choice or mental illness because I'm more or less becoming mentally well questionable though)

As for your girlfriend are you too planning to go out together? I remember trying to find a suicide partner on this website once and gotten arrested for it a long time ago of course the people involved like to pretend that it was a dream because they use questionable tactics such as truth serum once which by the way doesn't make people tell the truth it makes people more receptive towards suggestions and commands kind of like a "God drug" or "Devil's Breath" using psychoactive drugs to make people easier to control and other drugs on me and of course many people wouldn't believe me because naturally I don't have the empirical evidence if you knew of the things I've done which I feel regret and remorse because I once snapped on those who I cared about because of those involved helped push me over the edge towards suicide and of course they use the stereotype as "crazy" or other similar stereotypes but honestly I know I won't be able to attempt another suicide because deep down some of them truly do care about me but ironically sometimes they don't they always use the phrase, "I think you feel safe with us you're just afraid of what people can do to you"

If you two do go together I hope it is peaceful and painless but I'm not encouraging you because my situation is different I still have a decent life but my circumstances and choices of mistakes of consequences led me to multiple outcomes.

Reactions: passenger27
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
some people are ' sick'despite a good life- others could have been well and thrived but the things that happened to them and the way they were treated (especially in childhood) made them sick (i.e depressed) there are so many variables in depression and its causes.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
some people are ' sick'despite a good life- others could have been well and thrived but the things that happened to them and the way they were treated (especially in childhood) made them sick (i.e depressed) there are so many variables in depression and its causes.
Agreed whatever the constants and variables in life at whatever in age can transfer to them in adulthood I've become more or less cynical and less trustworthy towards people due to what people have done to me once someone used drugs on me and sleep hypnosis and sodium pentothal (or truth serum) to make me blind once or put blinding contacts on my eye that prevent me from seeing I have my vision back because this happened a long time ago and some people once said the excuse of "I think you're just afraid of what people can do to you" or "are you sure it wasn't a dream" as a way of pretending of not knowing what they did to me while being fully responsible of the fact but being willfully ignorant or claiming me to be crazy or delusional which in reality the people who played a positive, neutral, and or negative role especially those who played a negative role in my life have done things to me such as rape and taken advantage of me even the police but I won't expect anyone here to believe me because I don't have the evidence.

Honestly a lot of good things have happened to me but also a lot of bad and ugly and evil because of the things I've done but also because others took advantage of me becareful who you trust in this world.

Last edited:
passenger27

passenger27

Aug 25, 2019
I'm sorry life has been that way for you but I can't commit suicide (dedicate my life to my own death by choice or mental illness because I'm more or less becoming mentally well questionable though)

As for your girlfriend are you too planning to go out together? I remember trying to find a suicide partner on this website once and gotten arrested for it a long time ago of course the people involved like to pretend that it was a dream because they use questionable tactics such as truth serum once which by the way doesn't make people tell the truth it makes people more receptive towards suggestions and commands kind of like a "God drug" or "Devil's Breath" using psychoactive drugs to make people easier to control and other drugs on me and of course many people wouldn't believe me because naturally I don't have the empirical evidence if you knew of the things I've done which I feel regret and remorse because I once snapped on those who I cared about because of those involved helped push me over the edge towards suicide and of course they use the stereotype as "crazy" or other similar stereotypes but honestly I know I won't be able to attempt another suicide because deep down some of them truly do care about me but ironically sometimes they don't they always use the phrase, "I think you feel safe with us you're just afraid of what people can do to you"

If you two do go together I hope it is peaceful and painless but I'm not encouraging you because my situation is different I still have a decent life but my circumstances and choices of mistakes of consequences led me to multiple outcomes.
Again, thanks for the condolences, you're very kind :) I've come to accept most things though. It's what you have to do.

My girlfriend definitely wants to go out together, and I do too, but at the same time I don't want to see her hurt in any way. I guess it's sort of like that "Knight in Shining Armor" thing some guys seem to have. Maybe it's a DNA thing, I dunno. Nobody wants to die alone either. It sounds like you know what I'm talking about, having looked for a suicide partner on here. It sucks you got arrested for that. Geez, that's terrible.

I chose ctb using the CO method (charcoal in my van) since it's seemingly painless, and if we do decide to go out together I want her to go out in the most painless way possible. Otherwise I would've chosen a different way to ctb because the prep for the CO method is a serious pain. There's so many steps and so many ways to get caught. There's no shortage of nosey neighbors around here.

I don't want to see my girlfriend hurt, but at the same time I don't want her to feel like my mom did when my stepdad died. Plus she said she'd never forgive me if I hurt myself, and that she'd wind up in a mental hospital for life if I did. It's a tough call. She could sleep in Heavenly peace one way, or go to a state mental hospital which is Hell on earth. It's a really tough call. So all I can do is see how things go. I've tried and tried to talk her out of it, but she won't budge, she's really ready to go. Maybe things will change and she'll be the one trying to talk me out of what I feel like I have to do. I'll really just have to see. But as of now I guess we will do it together. It really is a hard decision to make.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Humans are evil beyond belief.
They literally justify to themselves that anyone who wants to die is "mentally ill" which is the same as denying they are a human being.

Think how crazy that is. Saying that someone with a different opinion isn't human. Sure it's always been done, but it won't be fun when it's your turn.

Notice how there is never a definition or example of a "mentally healthy" person?

But there is always a trait that all "mentally healthy" people have which is going to work.

Hahaha. What a joke.

Why? Who does this benefit?

Easy, the government. They want you to work as a slave and pay for your own drugs so that you can go back to being a slave. OF COURSE ANYONE THAT WANTS TO LEAVE WILL BE VIOLENTLY OPPOSED.

It's very simple. Whenever some part of the world makes no sense, ask yourself, "How does this benefit the owners?" and it'll make it clear.

And it will only get worse, much much worse from here.
Ruling over other people by other flawed humans can't ever work because the only morality is to allow people to be free, because on an individual level most people cannot do massive harm to others. If they try they quickly get taken out. What bothers me is why have we not been able to end this cycle. This happened before with Rome almost identical as like what's going on in US for example. I heard on Blackpill's YouTube channel the same families are still wealthy from 600 years ago. So they obviously have this game figured out on how to maintain these systems of keeping power and brainwashing. The part that is scary this time around is it's more sophisticated and they are wanting to genocide us through legal abortion and birth control, feminism, and dilute more intelligent groups so they can never be removed from power.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and CuriousAboutThis
plotinus

plotinus

anotha one rides da bus
Oct 9, 2018
"It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -J. Krishnamurti

• Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Enabran255, CuriousAboutThis and 2 others