• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Okay so first and foremost... THIS IS A GAME that's intended to open discussion about CTB and self worth. I feel it's necessary to post here because it's more on topic than it appears at first...

So here's the rules of the game, you get a Death Note with all its powers and limitations just like in the anime...
However with one twist...
If you write a single name in The Death Note you have to live until you're a senior citizen.
That means you can NOT CTB or intentionally do anything that would lead to your early demise.
Let's just say for all intensive purposes there's a magical barrier. You can still pass away my circumstances you had no part in, and from natural causes...

But you get to write any five to ten names,
Be they celebrities or people in your personal life... HOWEVER this is NOT intended to encourage anything stupid or violent.
and I PLEASE ask that you use abbreviations for the names of anyone you personally know.
And I also PLEASE ask yourself why you'd be willing to exist someone else didn't exist.

You don't have to go into detail,
But I think it would be a good idea to at least explain your reasoning.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from CTB,
However I know a lot of people on here including myself suffer from trauma, and I think we romanticize the escapism of CTB.
I know not everyone does this...

Anyway this is intended to be fun.
I take no responsibility for the stupidity of others or myself for that matter.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
What happens if I write my name down?

Reactions: sserafim and lost_ange2211
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd set up an auction on this site. The five to ten highest bidders from here will have their names written in the Death Note by me and I'll ensure that it's as peaceful as possible. Even if I can't write myself in I'd at least like to help some people here by helping myself make some money or something. 😎

• Wow
Reactions: Artemisia, BrainShower, sserafim and 2 others
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
What happens if I write my name down?
Magic barrier. If anything you're granted immortality but you lose your genitalia and you're forced to be vegan for all eternity.
I'd set up an auction on this site. The five to ten highest bidders from here will have their names written in the Death Note by me and I'll ensure that it's as peaceful as possible. Even if I can't write myself in I'd at least like to help some people here by helping myself make some money or something. 😎
That's terrible to do. Just for that the genies of the game will curse you to live for all eternity, and everything you eat screams at you including ice cream. And occasionally spiders crawl out your bottom and crawl all over your face.

So sayth the shinigami.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Artemisia and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's terrible to do. Just for that the genies of the game will curse you to live for all eternity, and everything you eat screams at you including ice cream. And occasionally spiders crawl out your bottom and crawl all over your face.

So sayth the shinigami.
Aw man, would that really be that much worse than trying to figure out the celebrities and politicians I hate enough to assassinate? 😅

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Aw man, would that really be that much worse than trying to figure out the celebrities and politicians I hate enough to assassinate? 😅
Wanting other people to die is as American as apple pie. Wanting yourself to die is something a little more akin to the French.

I'm joking, but I don't think wanting people you hate to die is as bad as profiting off the suffering.
It's bad enough the antidepressant companies do this as is. Especially when anyone who's taking psilocybin will tell you that depression is something that can be put in a remission like state and is treatable, some might even argue that it's curable.

I didn't mean to make you feel bad though.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm joking, but I don't think wanting people you hate to die is as bad as profiting off the suffering.
It's bad enough the antidepressant companies do this as is. Especially when anyone who's taking psilocybin will tell you that depression is something that can be put in a remission like state and is treatable, some might even argue that it's curable.
Alright fine I'll make it a raffle and pick 5-10 members who opt in completely at random instead. Everyone only gets one raffle ticket and it costs zero dollars.

Reactions: sserafim and lost_ange2211
TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
Alright fine I'll make it a raffle and pick 5-10 members who opt in completely at random instead. Everyone only gets one raffle ticket and it costs zero dollars.
😏 I don't know why I'm thinking the Charlie and the Chocolate factory Golden ticket song.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Do you also get a Shinigami? I'd befriend one lol