• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kneesocks731

kneesocks731

May 16, 2022
in my situation I would most likely be found around 7-8 hours after taking the N. I know SN turns the body blue and I really do not want to add more trauma to the situation for my boyfriend since he'll be the one to find me. So, does N give you a relatively peaceful look post mortem?

also, does anyone know if you typically should be gone by 8 hours post ingestion?

this is my first post here so I apologize if any of my etiquette is wrong.

LifeHasNoOptIn

LifeHasNoOptIn

Worst Life Ever
Mar 31, 2022
I can't speak from experience, but all indications suggest there is no outward indication of trauma. From what I've read, it seems like you would appear as though you went to sleep and didn't wake up. I would guess the possibilty of vomiting would be the only outward unpleasantness I can think of.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Smart No More
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I think that Marilyn Monroe died of something similar to N. Her body had a greyish hue.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think everyone takes on a bit of a greyish hue when they die. I can't speak from experience either and may be missing something but I've never come across any mention of N making any difference to the way you look.

8 hours is a potential risk factor. Many are gone much faster but it's said you should make sure to have a 24hr window to be sure.

Reactions: houseofleaves
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I think everyone takes on a bit of a greyish hue when they die. I can't speak from experience either and may be missing something but I've never come across any mention of N making any difference to the way you look.

8 hours is a potential risk factor. Many are gone much faster but it's said you should make sure to have a 24hr window to be sure.
Yeah but not everyone has that luxury. Ideally we'd all be able to go travel on our own and check into a lovely hotel but that's just not feasible for many of us.

OP, 8 hours should be fine. The 24hr thing are extreme outliers usually people who have substance abuse histories or been on antipsychotics for a long time.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah but not everyone has that luxury. Ideally we'd all be able to go travel on our own and check into a lovely hotel but that's just not feasible for many of us.

OP, 8 hours should be fine. The 24hr thing are extreme outliers usually people who have substance abuse histories or been on antipsychotics for a long time.
Yeah, I could have been clearer about the 24hr thing. Feels like I'm picking up some animosity in your reaction. Not sure why. Maybe I'm reading into your wording incorrectly. To me it's just one of those 'why risk it?' things but I get that not everyone has the luxury.For me though, I'd be questioning whether it's the best way to do it. I guess we all have to weigh that up for ourselves. I was just sharing the recommended time frame. But again, I could have expanded on that and didn't.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Yeah, I could have been clearer about the 24hr thing. Feels like I'm picking up some animosity in your reaction. Not sure why. Maybe I'm reading into your wording incorrectly. To me it's just one of those 'why risk it?' things but I get that not everyone has the luxury.For me though, I'd be questioning whether it's the best way to do it. I guess we all have to weigh that up for ourselves. I was just sharing the recommended time frame. But again, I could have expanded on that and didn't.
No animosity directed towards you. Just animosity at all this bs at how hard it is to ctb peacefully. Personally I have about 8-9 hrs if I pick my time right. Every time I see someone say you need 24 or more hours I get frustrated as it makes my anxiety go up. Nothing personal at you. ^.^

Reactions: Smart No More
StrangePossum

StrangePossum

Dec 22, 2021
In this Reddit post archived from the subreddit, the OP says they were found 3-4 hours after drinking N and woke up in the ICU. Apparently the relative who found them said their hands and lips had gone blue and their face/body was very pale.

Obviously it's a Reddit post so take it with a grain of salt, but I guess since N causes death by respiratory arrest that appearance would make sense. Although, OP would also not have been dead when the relative found them, so it's possible that that affected their appearance.