Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
If you had the chance to restart you're life over would you do it? You'll still retain the memories from this current life but you'd have the power to change it in your new one.

I probably would, theres so many things I messed up on in my life. Like not getting education, not taking care of myself, not doing things I should of done but it's too late to do so now. I feel like if I had the chance I could live a happy fullfilling life.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dani Paradox, Lizzie S. and 6 others
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
YES. my biggest dream, but I try not to think about this too much as it's completely pointless to do so.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 3 others
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
Yes if I could retain my knowledge (maybe not my experiences). Otherwise there is no point because it was experiences of abuse that drives this. My knowledge retained would have stopped a good chunk of the abuse.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 4 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
Oh most definitely, at various stages I would absolutely love the chance to explore decisions not made, roads not taken..etc..Perhaps that will be my after-life, it would be intriguing

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 4 others
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
Oh most definitely, at various stages I would absolutely love the chance to explore decisions not made, roads not taken..etc..Perhaps that will be my after-life, it would be intriguing

Can I change my answer? This made me think, if I couldn't retain my knowledge, then I'd have been a socially acceptable asshole by doing normal things at certain points instead of having compassion.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
YES. my biggest dream, but I try not to think about this too much as it's completely pointless to do so.
It's pointless but it's nice to fantasize about having a better life xD

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 1 other person
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
It's pointless but it's nice to fantasize about having a better life xD

It is. But, at least for me, right now it's making not having checked out easier. I can escape into day dreams and pretend that I'm there. It's nice. It's temporary (like a few minutes at a time) but it is nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and QueenEtna
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
I always wanted to but I'm probably doomed to fail at another later point.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., lv-gras and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It is. But, at least for me, right now it's making not having checked out easier. I can escape into day dreams and pretend that I'm there. It's nice. It's temporary (like a few minutes at a time) but it is nice.
It's all I think about and the fact I can't redo it just from 2004/2005 onwards is the reason I 'm checking out. I should have thought about that before I did it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and lv-gras
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
It's all I think about and the fact I can't redo it just from 2004/2005 onwards is the reason I 'm checking out. I should have thought about that before I did it

The downside, and why it only works for a few minutes, is my shit luck. I start think even if I do everything right, the world conspires against my happiness... But the temporary relief is nice.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
How does it make you feel better when you know it's not an option? The invention of time travel is the only thing that could make me want to live

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., LifeSick and 1 other person
I

IronicFail

Sep 27, 2018
I've a very vivid imagination. It's actually a byproduct of my abuse (how I 'survived' it too). I can lose myself in the story I tell myself (if you've done LSD think about your experiences with that) but eventually the negative side, my fears, my experiences, etc. corrupt the dream and I crash back into reality. As I'm only retutning to base line at that point, the day dreams offer just a temporary respite... But I've not been able to do that for four months.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S. and whatmattersmost
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
Wouldn't matter unless I didn't have Mental Health issues

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 3 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Be cis female

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
I would say so. I would do somethings differently to change for a better life. I also would love to re-do my life so I can relive the positive parts of my childhood. I really want to retain my current knowledge though if I do go back and re-do my life so I'd be an abnormally smart kid that's way beyond my years kind of like Stewie from Family Guy.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and IronicFail
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I'm trans
I'm seem like a Dumbie but is Trans a boy to a girl or a girl to a boy or it doesn't matter the order? Is it just feeling like your the opposite sex?
Sounds complicated of I'm just Dumb

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
no way

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maggotymaggots
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I'm seem like a Dumbie but is Trans a boy to a girl or a girl to a boy or it doesn't matter the order? Is it just feeling like your the opposite sex?
Sounds complicated of I'm just Dumb
I'm male to female it goes beyond a feeling

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Re experiencing the helplessness of childhood with the knowledge I have sounds like torture. I've made bad decisions for sure that I'd like to change, but I couldn't redo my life unless it was a fresh start.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., Dog Food and 2 others
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Yes i would love another chance

Reactions: xb243 and LifeSick
M

Merseymike

Sep 1, 2018
Just would have stopped my partner leaving

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., LifeSick and 1 other person
M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
Personally, I'd have to say no.

I recognize that I probably have a particularly negative outlook on life, but I'd much rather just end it all than have to relive all those years in the hope of fixing everything. A lot things I dislike about life were and are beyond my control, so there's really only so much I'd be able to do. Even with the things I had some control over, realistically I'd probably end up falling into a lot of the same pitfalls I did the first time around.

I don't know, maybe I'm too fatalistic.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lostinthedream, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
If i could pick a date then yes .. bitcoin obviously. If i had to redo my whole life. No thank you.

I couldn't make my life a whole lot better than i already made it to be without vast amounts of money. Given the fact that "you" would still be "you" including physical and mental state. I already gave it my best shot so what could i do more except being filthy rich.

Makes me sound like an asshole but almost everything that's good and fun in life is available for purchase.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and Maravillosa
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
If i could pick a date then yes .. bitcoin obviously. If i had to redo my whole life. No thank you.

I couldn't make my life a whole lot better than i already made it to be without vast amounts of money. Given the fact that "you" would still be "you" including physical and mental state. I already gave it my best shot so what could i do more except being filthy rich.

Makes me sound like an asshole but almost everything that's good and fun in life is available for purchase.
Not Love. . . .

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Not Love. . . .

That's why i said 'almost' everything. Also love is a big word ... For some it means alot for others not so much. It all depends on how you experience it. It's like the debate on what is true love and what is not ... It's impossible to put an answer on that question.

And i'm certain it would make the search a hell of alot easier .. just weed out the golddiggers.

I may not have found love ... But i have made more than one friendship using money. I did not buy the friendship but i made friends while using it.

Let me put it this way. If you live in the gutter your chances of finding love are a whole lot smaller than it would be when you are rich. So money may not buy genuine love but it can help you find it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
if I could go back just a few years for the sole purpose of not getting an unnecessary botched surgery that worsened my chronic pain, then yes I would. I spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about it actually.

no way in hell though would I redo my whole life, there are awful circumstances beyond my control early in life that I don't care to relive. unless of course I had the option of living in an alternate reality where my mother wasn't present, I tend to cling onto the scattered memories with my dad who made my childhood at least somewhat bearable.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Maggotymaggots