W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Who do you want to be?

Personally, I want to be @bebehappy on Instagram.

I always go see her Instagram, and feel that's my ideal life.. beautiful life, beautiful face body, beautiful friends.. beautiful everything...

Reactions: hatelife and Fragile
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
I would like to be myself again, but not to be so sick.

Reactions: Astral316, Wayfaerer, Intelligent_Lobster and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Who do you want to be?

I always go see her Instagram, and feel that's my ideal life.. beautiful life, beautiful face body, beautiful friends.. beautiful everything...
Just someone whos happy. feels confident and secure in their own body. not caring about what anyone says about them. living and enjoying life without any stress. has a significant other and loves them inside and out. is healthy physically and mentally.

i wanna be the person i've always wanted to become, but a person i'll never become.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, trynacbt, Itsalmosttime and 1 other person
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Any one but me if i came back as my self i top my self on the spot. Would strangle my self with unbiblical cord LOL :D

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
I wouldn't want to come back but if I did I would love to be some water in the ocean.

Reactions: blanketyblk, IsadoraBeauxdraps and Skathon
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Let me be a bird or a cat. bird so i can fly.. that would be an amazing feeling. or a cat so i can feel Superior to everything. but still need snuggles when i want to.

Reactions: hatelife, Final Escape, Numbtopain97 and 2 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Hopefully, there is no next life because if I'm a human, I'll kill myself all over again. I want to be a dove so I can fly away and be free...

• Love
Reactions: hatelife, Final Escape, charlottewilts and 2 others
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
I want to be a spoiled cat who gets to sleep all day and get attention and affection on my terms.

Reactions: Final Escape and IsadoraBeauxdraps
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i was just thinking about this yesterday. if reincarnation is real, i wouldn't want to ever come back as a person again. i'd just top myself over and over lol. if i could choose, i'd come back as a bird... just flying around, nesting in tree tops, chirping merrily... that's the life!

Reactions: OnlyMercy, IsadoraBeauxdraps, Final Escape and 1 other person
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I'd like to be myself but without autism, without all the mental health issues, with the ability to have kids if I want to and a bit taller bc I'm short af :haha: and straighter teeth. And just more normal, that would be nice lol

Reactions: LuzurPhagget, hatelife, Final Escape and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Billy the Kid, and back in the 1800s when life seemed normal.

But in reality, I just want to be a ghost and go around haunting people

Reactions: Brokenmom, Final Escape, charlottewilts and 2 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
An abortion. A shapeshifter.

Reactions: Final Escape
Relief

Relief

Oct 14, 2019
I wouldn't want to come back in any form that thinks, feels or has survival instincts. I want peacefulness at it's purest state, one that lasts forever and isn't vulnerable to turbulence. Perhaps as the wind. Totally dependent on other environmental factors but has no say or consciousness about it.

Reactions: hatelife and Final Escape
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Who do you want to be?

That would make me feel like shit. If we come back that makes the decision harder because chances are I'd be dealt a less fortunate set of cards than I was in this life.

Reactions: hatelife, alexithymia and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think there is one. It's a miracle any of us are here even this one time. So many sperm, most die trying to create a new life.

Reactions: hatelife and Wayfaerer
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Purely hypothetical, but I'd like to be reborn healthy, male and European with a genius-level IQ preferably in the nations of either Finland or Switzerland. There are so few countries worth anything these days...

Reactions: Relief
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Being reborn is my nightmare actually..
There's far greater chance to suffer on this planet than to be happy for most people.
And even if I have a guarantee of happy life, I don't want it anyway.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, charlottewilts, Skathon and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
God , i would bring down my wrath on terrorists , murderers , rapists , thiefs , bullies , trophy hunters ,politicians etc, i would remove all weapons and all reality tv !

In return i would get rid of all diseases be it mental or physical .

Seeing humans haven't managed to live in peace and harmony i would force it upon them on pain of death .

Please feel free to add to my list for when i`m God .

P.S. I`m an atheist

Attachments

• ShaKaRee.jpg
    ShaKaRee.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: hatelife
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Who do you want to be?

Social media is such a put-on. It's vapid and the vast majority of people are simply show-boating to the World to give the impression of what a perfect life they have—especially those that are in exotic locales and are striking a pose for the camera like a model. There are many cases of those that ctb'd all the while their friends didn't see it coming because the impression of the deceased social media made it appear as if they were living the perfect existence.

If there is an afterlife I certainly hope it will be a better and at the same time honest form of existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusuk63
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I want to be miscarried.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, charlottewilts, Skathon and 2 others
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
I want to be born in the future, in an era were technological advancement is at it's utmost peak. I want to be born in a time where pain receptors in the body can be completely disabled and virtually all parts of the body, including blood, can be artificially generated for free by the state for all who seek it. I am desirous of living in an era where all ailments, disabilities and sickness are detected and completed prevented before a cure is even needed. I long to live in a society that respects and provides support for the decision to end one's peacefully and securely. I want to be born to freedom.

Reactions: Skathon