Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
If the SN doesn't arrive by **** then I will just stab myself in the stomach/heart then bleed out, or just jump off a very tall building... I don't care anymore, I didn't want to do the others because of the pain/courage it takes, but I hate everything, I loved them, but that's gone it seems. 18 years of life down the drain, why was I here, why was I born. Please just end me and this suffering. I wonder if people will finally care about me after I'm dead... It doesn't really matter anymore...
Even if it's fake... Can someone please just show me love, or at least some sort of care. I just want to feel like I wasn't an entire disgrace for once... Sorry if this sounds weird, just want to feel wanted before I leave...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sensation86, Rogue Proxy, AShipinthedark and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's so awful how cruel life often is. I hope you find peace and also hope you will receive your SN to have a peaceful method for you!

• Love
Reactions: Griffith_NPD
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so torturous and tiring feeling trapped here, I find it so awful how it's not more straightforward to leave this world, I hope you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
I do understand that it really can be so torturous and tiring feeling trapped here, I find it so awful how it's not more straightforward to leave this world, I hope you eventually find what you search for.
I don't know your story, although I've seen you reply to others along with myself, relatively often. I would like to say thank you for the support, I truly do mean it. And I hope everything gets better for you in or out of life. I hope you find 'your' peace.

• Love
Reactions: AShipinthedark and Rogue Proxy
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
You are not a disgrace, blame the USPS! The SN will come soon, don't sacrifice a peaceful end out of frustration, rushing in increases the chances of aborting in my opinion. Take a breath, wait it out.

• Love
Reactions: Griffith_NPD and fedupwithlife
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
we all love you even if we don't personally know you and i hope you receive an end to the misery and suffering you're going through

• Love
Reactions: Griffith_NPD and AShipinthedark
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I hate that society has made obtaining methods so difficult. We should have the right to a reliable suicide but they won't let use have that and it's a disgrace..

I hope you're SN gets there OP and I hope you manage to find peace.

• Love
Reactions: Griffith_NPD
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you everyone... you all feel like family to me... more than my actual family...

• Hugs
Reactions: fedupwithlife