popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
Hey there, everyone. I've been lurking for a while, finally made an account not that long ago, and here I am finally making a post. I'm not sure why... I guess just to get out my frustrations somewhere that I won't be committed immediately? I know I don't have anything novel to add here, but maybe someone can relate and we can chat.

Life has been torturous for what seems like forever. My 28th birthday comes next month and I sincerely don't think I can even make it to then. The issue is that SN seems impossible to source (I'm in the USA, please enlighten me if you know something I don't) and using an exit bag seems too technical for me to actually accomplish. My cognitive abilities have greatly declined over the years; be it from depression, medications, or whatever else. I've considered CO but getting the concentration right seems like a complicated task and I do not want to end up in a worse position than I am now.

I have no family... I took care of my grandparents, they were all I had. My grandma passed in mid 2015 and my grandpa passed in early 2021. Both of their deaths were not pleasant. I had more exposure to my grandpa's death, because I was the only one to care for him, and it just pushed me further into depression. I can't imagine suffering through life just to have a long, painful end.

I have a son that I placed for adoption 8 years ago. It makes me a bit sad at the idea of not being around to see him grow up, but I'm hardly in his life as it is now. I also have three elderly cats that would likely just be put down if I weren't around anymore. These truths make me sad, but I'm not sure it is enough to keep me suffering through each day.

I don't have the ability to PM people right now, so if you're willing to chat with me here I would appreciate it. I mostly just want to vent about my situation. I know that people generally don't care to hear someone go on and on endlessly about how poor their circumstances are - - I just hope I can find a different experience here. At the very least I can be honest: I want to CTB and I hope to be able to do it sooner rather than later.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Grav, 90starve, Whyami and 2 others
Aries

Aries

Student
Jun 14, 2023
Joining this site has really given me the weight of the darkness going on in this world

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly find it so awful how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult in this world, I see it as being cruel how we are denied a right to die in peace without complications. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering as I get that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped here.

popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
I understand that there is more profit for others when it comes to making us suffer. I have been in the psych ward a few times now (never for attempts, just my mental illness) and that is a cash cow. One of the medications they want me to take costs $3,000 a month without insurance, and $750 monthly with insurance. I'm not sure if being on the medications is better, though, it makes me even more despondent. I wish I would have purchased SN years ago...

• Love
Reactions: 90starve