• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plum!

plum!

Jan 6, 2024
I've shed so many tears just wishing to be a normal person with normal feelings.

Every single day feels like torture, even the good days. I don't get to enjoy things the way they do, I don't get to relate to people the way they do. Do I really have to live out my life like this? If I end it, my mom would be sad, but if I don't, I just have to be a terrible, unlikable person until I die of old age.

It's not my fault, I know I'm awful to have around, but I wish I could cbt and for them not to hate me. I just want them to understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, thebelljarrr, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
Phenylhydroxylamine

Phenylhydroxylamine

Jun 28, 2024
I used to be in this exact situation. It's taken a few years, but slowly I was able to make them aware that one day I will decide to exit by my own hand. It started by me just bringing up things with them about how horrible nature really is to animals and whatnot, just generally expressing my negative views on life to them. Of course I got all the nonsense tripe like "You're just being negative", but I always just respond "No, I'm just observing what's going on". Anyways, you can slowly warm up those around you to reality, because telling them out of nowhere "I want to kill myself" generally elicits a knee-jerk from them haha.

Also, watching inmendham really helped me a lot. He's a YouTuber who's been making videos FOR EVER on YouTube, and the way he delivers information about reality just really clicked with my brain. Here's his latest video for example:

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Society would collapse if most people felt like we did

Reactions: Hollowman, lizzywizzy09 and Sylveon
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
I think it's depression

Reactions: divinemistress36
lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I think it would be enough to live a day out of our point if view.. then they would understand what we are really going through: the pain, the emotions , the thoughts. Stuff that can't be understood by words only.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Nah. There are parties to attend. Sports to worship. Gender reveals to go to. And wonderful holidays.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I've shed so many tears just wishing to be a normal person with normal feelings.

Every single day feels like torture, even the good days. I don't get to enjoy things the way they do, I don't get to relate to people the way they do. Do I really have to live out my life like this? If I end it, my mom would be sad, but if I don't, I just have to be a terrible, unlikable person until I die of old age.

It's not my fault, I know I'm awful to have around, but I wish I could cbt and for them not to hate me. I just want them to understIntotslly

It's not my fault, I know I'm awful to have around, but I wish I could cbt and for them not to hate me. I just want them to understand.
Totally understand and feel about the same