• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
I am a bad liar, what do i tell her whats in the package if she catches me?

Reactions: Huntfish34
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Just say that it's a supplement, or something for indigestion.

(Though obvs you can't use that excuse if you've ordered a kilo of SN)

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest and Huntfish34
Starylain001

Starylain001

Body is a prison for the soul
Apr 10, 2022
I would say eye contacts because I order them every month.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Just say that it's a supplement, or something for indigestion.

(Though obvs you can't use that excuse if you've ordered a kilo of SN)
fuck, my mom is a pharmacist she will probs ask me what it is. besides, she knows i have suicidal ideation so she is even more suspicious.

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, transientflesh127, waitingforrest and 1 other person
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
fuck, my mom is a pharmacist she will probs ask me what it is. besides, she knows i have suicidal ideation so she is even more suspicious.
Yeh bollocks, that does make it more complicated :-/

Reactions: houseofleaves and transientflesh127
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I used to tell my parents some years ago,. " Don't worry about it " if they asked what I got in the mail. I suppose that doesn't really help you though.

Reactions: houseofleaves
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Mom's a pharmacist, knows you're suicidal, and would know what those medications can do, and you're a bad liar....yeah your chances are slim with this.

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves, transientflesh127, waitingforrest and 2 others
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Mom's a pharmacist, knows you're suicidal, and would know what those medications can do, and you're a bad liar....yeah your chances are slim with this.
the only option i have is to tell her its a mp3 player for which i told her already im ordering soon
or to just not have her see the ppackage lol

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Any lie she's willing to believe. If she's a pharmacist there is not much options except alternative delivery methods.

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
I have to agree with Mage, maybe getting your stuff to send to a post office or friend and then pick them up there in person is easier. It might be more convincing to lie about going to a place you usually go to and instead go to pick up your stuff.

S

shrek34

Student
Sep 14, 2021
I have to agree with Mage, maybe getting your stuff to send to a post office or friend and then pick them up there in person is easier. It might be more convincing to lie about going to a place you usually go to and instead go to pick up your stuff.
Do you know how you're meant to get stuff sent to the post office? I can't get my head around it

Reactions: houseofleaves, waitingforrest and Huntfish34
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
Do you know how you're meant to get stuff sent to the post office? I can't get my head around it
In my country, on some websites when you order things online you can put in a post office address instead of your house or apt, so then your package will be sent to there instead. Hopefully that was able to clarify.

Reactions: houseofleaves, transientflesh127 and Huntfish34