C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
If life becomes Hell or a living Hell Death becomes Heaven,

Or suicide seems preferable if life is no longer optimal,

Yet right now I wouldn't blame any of my fellow suicidal people for wanting to attempt catching the bus,

And I would like to be on that bus too but I know it won't happen because I will lose everything I love sure I will lose everything I hate other than myself and those who abused, used, lied to, stolen from, and manipulated by the very same people who help raised me which is ironic many of the things I typed on here are true regardless of the fact I may not remember it all correctly but I know it wasn't all a dream and I know people would believe me and those who wouldn't believe me they have all the evidence,

But an atheist like me is looking for a better God one that suffers with us but doesn't send us to Hell,

So maybe I'm wasting my time trying to find the Divine,

For I don't even believe in that Hell life is heaven and hell on this very Earth.

Born from Void May I go back to the Void,
I want to unlock the shrine and hopefully find something divine.

• Hugs
Reactions: I'm exhausted
M

Melinda

Nov 16, 2019
If life becomes Hell or a living Hell Death becomes Heaven,

Or suicide seems preferable if life is no longer optimal,

Yet right now I wouldn't blame any of my fellow suicidal people for wanting to attempt catching the bus,

And I would like to be on that bus too but I know it won't happen because I will lose everything I love sure I will lose everything I hate other than myself and those who abused, used, lied to, stolen from, and manipulated by the very same people who help raised me which is ironic many of the things I typed on here are true regardless of the fact I may not remember it all correctly but I know it wasn't all a dream and I know people would believe me and those who wouldn't believe me they have all the evidence,

But an atheist like me is looking for a better God one that suffers with us but doesn't send us to Hell,

So maybe I'm wasting my time trying to find the Divine,

For I don't even believe in that Hell life is heaven and hell on this very Earth.

Born from Void May I go back to the Void,
I want to unlock the shrine and hopefully find something divine.
You do not stop existing just because you die, your soul cannot be destroyed. People should figure out the game here first before they choose to die by suicide. Those who don't understand this game, we call life/existence, will recycle like garbage.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
You do not stop existing just because you die, your soul cannot be destroyed. People should figure out the game here first before they choose to die by suicide. Those who don't understand this game, we call life/existence, will recycle like garbage.

You don't know what's after death anymore than anyone else does, don't pretend like you do. It doesn't make you sound wise or enlightened, it just makes you sound foolish by making claims like these.

Reactions: Sabriel and cowbain
M

Melinda

Nov 16, 2019
You don't know what's after death anymore than anyone else does, don't pretend like you do. It doesn't make you sound wise or enlightened, it just makes you sound foolish by making claims like these.
You answered your own question. You will never know.