DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
You worthless fucking cunts who decide to preserve the human race... This is not for you.

You trash humans have been denying me my shit for well over thirty years.

If you don't pull out, if you don't wear a rubber, if you don't have a vasectomy (whatever that means (I have ideas).

Fuck you. We don't need copies of you. Fuck your creator. Clear enough hopefully.
Being suicidal sucks. Thank Satan I can drive it off by smoking weed.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, spanishguy22, thatguyakira123 and 2 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Yup. Humans should be born sterile. Weed, Metal and Skateboarding are the only things that keep me feeling good. Too bad people always ruin my time with it.

Reactions: xBrialesana
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Humans are nothing but self important more developed monkeys that think theyre SO SPECIAL and awesome, selfish, mostly unintelligent creatures responsible for causing the majority of suffering in the world (and you/they don't care, except some very small amount of them)
Hope a massive blast destroys this shitty plague of a species eventually when the idiots that appoint their equally idiotic presidents decide to nuke each other. But that's just fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: thatguyakira123 and CarefulWithThatAxe
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Humanity has the potential to be a lot better but as long as we have rulers (government), you will see a perverted version of humanity like we have now as a result of social engineering and altering of the natural order. Too bad we probably will never see what the potential is because slavery is still an idea we have not evolved away from. The sacrificing of some people to other people. As long this is the case u cannot have high quality people as the majority.

Last edited:
Reactions: mouseteeth
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
The cruelty in my post was brought to you by government approved alcohol and homelessness directly caused by my illegitimate government. I'm scared to even reread past the first few words and I won't. I do apologize but I don't see why it wouldn't be best for biological life to go extinct.

Reactions: xBrialesana