C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I know I was gonna kms anyway and it shouldn't mean much. But. I just still can't get over how much he mistreated me. He made me believe he loved and cared about me when he clearly didn't. He kept saying it while disrespecting and disregarding the pain he was causing me. Why are people so cruel? I wasn't looking for love. I wasn't looking for anyone. Why was I so dumb to believe I could be loved? I always knew I couldn't…. But I'm only flesh and bones. I wanted to believe….. And I'm hurting and not in a very good mental state to finally leave. I'm gonna need time to get stable to kms now….
Is it wrong to wish for him to suffer as much as I do?……

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, chillmungo, アホペンギン and 8 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I don't think it's wrong..... cruel / mean people, assholes , dickheads and resentments in general is 1 of my Numerous reasons to kill myself. Do what is best for you and your situation, fuck the rest.

You weren't dumb at all Imo, he was the dumbass for causing you such pain and mental anguish. You deserve better, you're worth it.

Thoughts and prayers to you always, Godspeed -

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and CTB Dream
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
Thank you very much for your kindness ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry human awfl cruel yea know how feel ppl make sffr no see othr, this v cruel emotn abuse

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Cute_&_Loving
theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
It is not wrong at all, the worst part about wanting/having to ctb, imo, is the fact that we are the ones that have to end it to find our own release from pain. while they still roam free and oblivious to even a shred of the anguish that would have to be done to a person to be made to believe the only release is death.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine, Cute_&_Loving and Huntfish34
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I've known many Dark Triad people who treat others like this out of twisted enjoyment. The most horrible part is that when we are already vulnerable and desperate, that is when they will be most likely to come. Then there's that familiar smug smile as they finish destroying another innocent person and then start seeking out the next victim.

I can't give any kind of lecture because I know what it's like to feel unlovable. But I do hope that you are able to experience being genuinely loved by someone as pure as you are.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and Forever Sleep
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
I've known many Dark Triad people who treat others like this out of twisted enjoyment. The most horrible part is that when we are already vulnerable and desperate, that is when they will be most likely to come. Then there's that familiar smug smile as they finish destroying another innocent person and then start seeking out the next victim.

I can't give any kind of lecture because I know what it's like to feel unlovable. But I do hope that you are able to experience being genuinely loved by someone as pure as you are.
Thank you, dear. It's incredibly kind of you. ❤️♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really so horrible how cruel humans create so much suffering in this world, it must be so awful what you've been through, I think that humans are the worst species. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
To me it's really so horrible how cruel humans create so much suffering in this world, it must be so awful what you've been through, I think that humans are the worst species. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you very much, love. The fact is he didn't even do much I guess. He;s been lying to me, he made me fall in love and then showed me he was never serious. And because I was in such a vilnerable place it hit me very hard. And it's all on me. I should've known better. You don't invest in people based on how much you like them. You invest in people based on how much they invest in you.
And I absolutely agree with you. Humas are the worst species. No other animal treat their own the way we do.
Best wishes to you as well!!