• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
In my town, I can buy SN easily and legally.
But I don't want people working at the store think that I gonna CTB. I really don't know what can be the reason to buy SN for using at home, so I don't know how should I talk to them if the store asks me why I need SN.

What's the good excuse about why I want to buy SN so the store wouldn't think I'm going to CTB?
Or, is there other things to buy together with SN that makes sense, so I can buy it more naturally, and people from the store wouldn't think about CTB?

Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and dggtscccvfd
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If you can buy it easily in a store then people must use it for legit reasons. Why don't you look up what it can be used for and see if that would be believable?

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I think it is an ingredient often used in cooking and preserving food (please someone correct me if I am mistaken)

Sodium Nitrite is an odorless, yellowish white, crystalline (sand-like) granule, rod or powder. It is used in heat transfer salts, metal treatment and finishing, as a color fixative and preservative for meats and fish, in pharmaceuticals, and as an antidote for Cyanide poisoning.

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
If you can buy it easily in a store then people must use it for legit reasons. Why don't you look up what it can be used for and see if that would be believable?
Surely I searched about it already, I know it can be used for food production, but that's all, there is not too much detail online.
I don't think if I say "I'm gonna use this for cooking" gonna sell it since it's not normal that people making food at home need to buy SN.
And in this kind of store, stuffs there probably roughly know that SN can be used to CTB. I hope I prepared enough before I go into the store, so I ask.

Reactions: Forveleth
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
Surely I searched about it already, I know it can be used for food production, but that's all, there is not too much detail online.
I don't think if I say "I'm gonna use this for cooking" gonna sell it since it's not normal that people making food at home need to buy SN.
And in this kind of store, stuffs there probably roughly know that SN can be used to CTB. I hope I prepared enough before I go into the store, so I ask.
buy other food preservatives then there's a subreddit for smoking meat that people use sn in you can probably ask what it is and alternatives for SN (cooking wise) there since it's hard to find now