• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anathemaa

anathemaa

emotionless marcher
Dec 14, 2021
Method is SN. But I want to know if I deny and say that I overdosed by mistake, can I get away w it? Though it is very little chance I might survive by vommiting and not being able to drink the backup dose. I have dorm scholarship and it might be taken away from me if they discover that I tried ctb and failed. If I survive I really can't handle it bc of how expensive evrything is.

Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss

-
May 17, 2023
Unless you have depression and SI on your medical record, I don't see how they can prove it was a suicide attempt? I would just say a stranger dared me to drink it, it's a silly excuse but people do silly things all the time

Reactions: anathemaa
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
A fish that keeps its mouth shut never gets caught. You can deny anything. Even if all signs prove otherwise. Deny it.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: anathemaa, GreenBanana23, Forever Sleep and 2 others
GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
Unless you have depression and SI on your medical record, I don't see how they can prove it was a suicide attempt? I would just say a stranger dared me to drink it, it's a silly excuse but people do silly things all the time
This is a good idea, saying it was some sort of internet challenge would be plausible

Reactions: anathemaa and Eternal Bliss
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
Method is SN. But I want to know if I deny and say that I overdosed by mistake, can I get away w it? Though it is very little chance I might survive by vommiting and not being able to drink the backup dose. I have dorm scholarship and it might be taken away from me if they discover that I tried ctb and failed. If I survive I really can't handle it bc of how expensive evrything is.
Deny everything, if you don't have any past attempts they can't prove anything.

Reactions: anathemaa