• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
Would it be months? Years? I want my kidney to be so fucked up that when the doctors find out they tell me to write my will. If I include alcohol would it speed it up?

Reactions: sserafim
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
Your kidneys will be fine

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Done_Surviving, sserafim and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
3? people can go years taking 10 or more every day and not have any health problems depending on liver plasticity/strength and water intake. its is extremely hard and painful and not fast at all to od from ibuprofen, people will swallow hundreds intending to od and not come close to dying

• Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Done_Surviving and bluebus
Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
As someone who takes pain relievers daily I can say that unless you're taking damn near whole bottles worth then you're not gonna see many issues. OTC stuff is purposely engineered so its as realatively safe as possible but when you do get into those dangerous amounts then I promise you're going to have much, much.... MUCH more painful problems start to crop up.

Reactions: spicyvanillacupcake, sserafim, squirley and 1 other person
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
Mate even if you were damaging your kidneys that's not how you want to go. the goals to escape/prevent torture, not the opposite.

Reactions: sserafim and bluebus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Would it be months? Years? I want my kidney to be so fucked up that when the doctors find out they tell me to write my will. If I include alcohol would it speed it up?
I also want to get kidney failure as well. I heard that you could by dehydration or overhydration

Last edited:
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
unless your goal is to suffer immense pain for a long period of death before death, do not do it in that manner.

S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
I have taken up to 4 every 4 hours for years, not every day but
I have taken up to 4 every 4 hours for years, not every day but
Sorry I accidentally hit the post button. Anyway It isn't every single day but I have went weeks taking it daily and as far as I know it hasn't done anything. I am talking the last 20 years at least and I am 47 now. So it hasn't killed me yet, as for damage I don't know since I do not go to doctors.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Done_Surviving
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I took 9 a day for about 30 years for arthritis. Coated tablets and no kidney or stomach issues. Switched to naproxen
I did not drink or do anything else to disrupt my health.
Unrelated cancer did that...

• Hugs
Reactions: Done_Surviving
xxkaylooxx

xxkaylooxx

Sep 26, 2023
you'd be better off drinking every day and dying of liver failure in ur 70s

I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
Kidney failure is a really painful and loooooong death. It's not instant. Please rethink.

W

watchingthebuses

Mar 18, 2023
3 tab ibuprofen a day? You won't, people stay on that dose or higher for years for pain like arthritis. Kidney failure isn't a quick decline, it comes in stages and people live decades with poor health even without medicine. You just keep ending up in the hospital over and over again from feeling awful as hell but you don't die until much much later. Try a different method.

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
It's more likely that NSAID gastropathy would be the only your achievement if you consume too much ibuprofen.

JerahmeelThunderdoG

JerahmeelThunderdoG

Sep 27, 2023
I don't know hear u about oxalic acid or not but it definitely kill kidney much faster. I don't know why u want to know this but if u ask u reliable to answer.