• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
Again something I came across on the internet. I found a video of people talking about their experiences getting stabbed and most of them said that they didn't even feel a thing. So if I were to stab myself in the gut or chest or even my neck, how long will it take me to die?

I'll link the video I was talking about here

Xisalittletired

Xisalittletired

Knee-deep in the poacher's dream
Feb 17, 2023
I'm not sure, but I feel like SI will probably be hard to overcome with stabbing. Especially if once isn't enough, and you're forced to do it multiple times.

Reactions: Yuki K
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
I'm not sure, but I feel like SI will probably be hard to overcome with stabbing. Especially if once isn't enough, and you're forced to do it multiple times.
I guess so but right now I'm just considering every ctb method because I have to go ahead with one.

Tried hanging but the ceiling fan couldn't take my weight as it was making cracking sounds and there's no such hook or bar that i can use. I can't jump off a high building because the building I live in is a 3 floor building. I don't think it will work jumping from such a short height. Also I'm actually damn scared of that method.
Inert gas, nitrogen or some other kind of fancy poison is not accessible for me. Firstly, because they cost a fortune, secondly because I live with my family, I don't want to cause them harm and thirdly if I get caught ordering them online or buying them in person, they're gonna send me to the asylum.
running into a car or big vehicle doesn't have 100% success rate so I don't want to do that.
I can try drowning but I only lake/pond around here is extremely dirty and it is under constant view of other people so they're gonna find me and think of me as a psycho.

I only have access to knifes so I can just use that to ctb ig

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium