Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
First of all, I would just like to mention that I hate Justin Bieber from the pit of my stomach. This goes waaay back to when he first started getting famous in like 2008, and I was as confident and happy as could be, feeling that this world was mine for the taking, and then he came around. I was so mad because I remember thinking, "This kid, who is basically just a stupid looking version of myself, is stealing my thunder!" This is a very intimate kind of hatred, because I was absolutely convinced I was going to be him, and have his life, with as musically talented as I am. Fame, hundreds of millions of dollars, anything I wanted. My voice is even better than his, but my damn social anxiety kept me from ever doing anything with it, and now I'm the one who ended up here, broke, broken, and suffering. I couldn't think of a better example of getting the short end of the stick, the stick in this case being life.

Anyway. What I'm trying to say is that if Justin Beiber and I swapped places right now, the way it should've been, and I just so happen to come into the same predicament I'm in now, I would help and buy N for every single one of you beautiful souls because it makes me so sad to see all of you suffering, and most of you unable to even afford the means to put an end to that suffering peacefully like myself, because this shitty society we live in doesn't even give us the most basic human right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numbtopain97, Xaphous, Trulysorry and 14 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
First of all, I would just like to mention that I hate Justin Beiber from the pit of my stomach. This goes waaay back to when he first started getting famous in like 2008, and I was as confident and happy as could be, feeling that this world was mine for the taking, and then he came around. I was so mad because I remember thinking, "This kid, who is basically just a stupid looking version of myself, is stealing my thunder!" This is a very intimate kind of hatred, because I was absolutely convinced I was going to be him, and have his life, with as musically talented as I am. Fame, hundreds of millions of dollars, anything I wanted. My voice is even better than his, but my damn social anxiety kept me from ever doing anything with it, and now I'm the one who ended up here, broke, broken, and suffering. I couldn't think of a better example of getting the short end of the stick, the stick in this case being life.

Anyway. What I'm trying to say is that if Justin Beiber and I swapped places right now, the way it should've been, and I just so happen to come into the same predicament I'm in now, I would help and buy N for every single one of you beautiful souls because it makes me so sad to see all of you suffering, and most of you unable to even afford the means to put an end to that suffering peacefully, because this shitty society we live in doesn't even give us the most basic human right.
Do you have your music on youtube ?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Do you have your music on youtube ?

Not anymore no, I used to play drums and sing simultaneously in this metalcore band I used to be in back in high school, and my joints are so bad now that I wouldn't be able to pick it up again even if I wanted to :/

Reactions: Circles, mattwitt, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks. :)
You are a decent human being. :)
As for Justin Bieber I can't say that I hate him. I don't listen to him much unless one of his more tolerable songs in on the radio.
The only thing I can think of that he did that pissed me off was when he pissed in a mop bucket that some poor fast food employee will have to clean up. His life is far better than theirs will probably ever be and he does that shit.:angry:

I usually listen to Hard Rock & Metal but I listen to other music... depends on my mood. :wink:

Reactions: mattwitt and Taylor
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Not anymore no, I used to play drums and sing simultaneously in this metalcore band I used to be in back in high school, and my joints are so bad now that I wouldn't be able to pick it up again even if I wanted to :/

Sorry to hear that … I like Metalcore also. I'm sure you were waaaay better than Bieber.

Reactions: mattwitt and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Sorry to hear that … I like Metalcore also. I'm sure you were waaaay better than Bieber.

Hahaha I was playing at quite the professional level at the time, to say the least. ;)

Reactions: mattwitt and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hahaha I was playing at quite the professional level at the time, to say the least. ;)

So bummed for you. :(
I don't know what it is about heavy music, I just seem to like it more than anything else.
Maybe because I'm angry that I have to be imprisoned on this planet.
Wish I could give you my healthy joints … you could give me "N" and we would both be happy. :wink:

Reactions: mattwitt, Taylor and End.of.the.line
E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
First of all, I would just like to mention that I hate Justin Bieber from the pit of my stomach. This goes waaay back to when he first started getting famous in like 2008, and I was as confident and happy as could be, feeling that this world was mine for the taking, and then he came around. I was so mad because I remember thinking, "This kid, who is basically just a stupid looking version of myself, is stealing my thunder!" This is a very intimate kind of hatred, because I was absolutely convinced I was going to be him, and have his life, with as musically talented as I am. Fame, hundreds of millions of dollars, anything I wanted. My voice is even better than his, but my damn social anxiety kept me from ever doing anything with it, and now I'm the one who ended up here, broke, broken, and suffering. I couldn't think of a better example of getting the short end of the stick, the stick in this case being life.

Yo I get where your coming from but to be honest you sound like a hater.

Reactions: Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
So bummed for you. :(
I don't know what it is about heavy music, I just seem to like it more than anything else.
Maybe because I'm angry that I have to be imprisoned on this planet.
Wish I could give you my healthy joints … you could give me "N" and we would both be happy. :wink:

I get where you're coming from on that, playing metalcore and flying on double bass was definitely an incredible release for me. Haha and only if life worked that way!

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Hes sooooo rich! Young jb gave me hope for love lol

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019

Anyway. What I'm trying to say is that if Justin Beiber and I swapped places right now, the way it should've been, and I just so happen to come into the same predicament I'm in now, I would help and buy N for every single one of you beautiful souls because it makes me so sad to see all of you suffering, and most of you unable to even afford the means to put an end to that suffering peacefully like myself, because this shitty society we live in doesn't even give us the most basic human right.
I think if you were as happy as jb you wouldn't be able to comprehend suicide... You're so sweet to buy us N

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Taylor
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I think if you were as happy as jb you wouldn't be able to comprehend suicide... You're so sweet to buy us N

Apparently he's pretty depressed right now, what if he showed up here.. xD

Reactions: odette, not-2-b-the-answer, Redt2go and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: Xaphous, not-2-b-the-answer and Taylor
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019

Anyone of us could be Justin Bieber

It's not me btw

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, End.of.the.line and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm almost curious to know if he's ever browsed this site, just as a visitor...wouldn't that be something

It'll be weird the day we find the obit of a totally famous person who played the counting game on here

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Redt2go and Taylor
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I get where you're coming from on that, playing metalcore and flying on double bass was definitely an incredible release for me. Haha and only if life worked that way!

I wish I had your talent even though you can't play anymore. Kinda jealous … I've never really been good at anything.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I'm sorry for him cuz I know what it's like. I can't imaging being that famous and have all that money and being depressed.

Reactions: Taylor and Redt2go
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Maybe he'll see this and buy us all N

Like Oprah giving away free cars ???
You get a bottle … You get a bottle … You get a bottle. :wee:

Reactions: Taylor and Redt2go
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm almost curious to know if he's ever browsed this site, just as a visitor...wouldn't that be something

I don't know how mainstream this site is. If it hadn't been for the TTG on reddit I don't know if I would have found it.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how mainstream this site is. If it hadn't been for the TTG on reddit I don't know if I would have found it.
I don't think it's super mainstream. I was suicidal this past summer and never found it. Wasn't until I was serious about it that I found this page. I think lostallhope is really mainstream though

Reactions: Taylor and not-2-b-the-answer