Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
This my 3rd year in a row apply for the computer technician position in my school district and I'm finally getting a chance at the technical screening. I'm so sick of my current job, it's fucking horrendous.

4 days a week for 10 hours, I drag ancient dinosaurs kicking and screaming to the modern technological Era for pennies. I don't have the patience nor mental fortitude to deal with these calls anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, pole, tora and 2 others
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Good luck - tell us how it goes

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
I just finished the technical screening. Couldn't get a read on the guy but hopefully I did well. I definitely fumbled a bit on some of the questions.

Honestly, I'm probably just looking at this with some grass-is-greener mentality but I don't have a very lengthy work experience; hopefully there's a job out there that doesn't make me want to CTB.

Sarros

Sarros

Student
Sep 2, 2021
Haven't heard back from them yet and I just got another warning at my current job so I'll probably be terminated soon. I don't have anything else lined up and tbh, I really don't want to work anymore.

I think I might just coast for a month with the money I have left until I'm broke, blow my money on hookers or something then end it

• Aww..
Reactions: AnonGermany
Kripo

Kripo

May 26, 2021
Can relate. Set myself an ultimatum ~2 years ago to ctb if i didn't make my exams. Somehow made it without learning shit and now I'm just sitting in university waiting for the inevitable day I'll have to work 40h weeks. Hope it will be somewhat interesting, but idk what I'm gonna do if im forced to start working full time.

Wish you the best with the job, hopefully you'll get it and it won't suck as bad.

_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I just finished the technical screening. Couldn't get a read on the guy but hopefully I did well. I definitely fumbled a bit on some of the questions.

Honestly, I'm probably just looking at this with some grass-is-greener mentality but I don't have a very lengthy work experience; hopefully there's a job out there that doesn't make me want to CTB.
I relate so freaking much. I need an airport job to make me happy and the money to travel for holidays. That's the only thing that will stop me from CTB. Because I then would be able to follow my passion and not sit here living in this stupid worthless family doing nothing, I am just sitting doing nothing these days. I want to get my ass up and act quickly, get a job at Manchester Airport (That I have been trying to get for a long freaking time, but those stupid employers and clearly thinking that I am not good enough.) I'm tired of being depressed and sitting in this stupid house doing nothing. I want to be productive. So I can finally leave this stupid narcissistic family and have my own peace. I will CTB as a last resort.

Gosh, I am happier homeless than living in this stupid house