• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moosh_Kaboosh

Oct 17, 2023
I'm getting an 8 ball of meth today and I'm planning on going somewhere secluded and shit and snorting every crumb. What will happen?

Reactions: лост ин спасэ
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Probably won't die. May or may not cause heart attack or some other cardiac problems. When you say meth, I assume you mean methamphetamine. Probability of dying from od on any drugs is low. You'd have a way better chance if when you say meth you mean methadone. And I would think there have not been a lot of people that died from putting drugs up their nose.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and лост ин спасэ
лост ин спасэ

лост ин спасэ

Jun 16, 2024
Probably won't die. May or may not cause heart attack or some other cardiac problems. When you say meth, I assume you mean methamphetamine. Probability of dying from od on any drugs is low. You'd have a way better chance if when you say meth you mean methadone. And I would think there have not been a lot of people that died from putting drugs up their nose.
There definetly have been many people dying from putting drugs up their nose, especially potent opioids like Oxycodone or cut tapentadol. If your looking for a peacful drug OD I would try to get something around the level of Heroin or Fentanyl. IV administration would have the highest success rate.