imsorrybear

imsorrybear

Apr 3, 2020
I hope its just like life on earth, perhaps even a duplicate of the earth itself (where countries and landmarks still remain) , but without pain, disorders, injustice, or anything that bringsforth unhappiness.

Everyone works a job they hold pride and find joy in. Be it as a barista whipping up clouds ontop of creamy frappucinos, a farmer that watches and harvests flowers and fruits of their own care and hardwork. As long as the job is what they want and brings them satisfaction.

I hope its a world where no paper cuts, bloating or mosquito bites exist.

Where there are infinite fields of lavender and daisies, where the bunnies would prance, where the birds will sing, where soft breezes blow, where butterflies dance.
Where sunrays are no longer violent and will only softly carress your skin, where rain drizzles only gently, where clouds are dyed vermilion and tangerine during the sunrise, white during the day, navy and purple during sunset and clear during the night sky.

Where stars sparkle with passion and decorate the entire sky.

If this is what heaven would be like. I want to be alone, alone with my lover.

I hope he doesnt come anytime soon though. I hope that he comes only from natural, inevitable causes and I hope he wouldnt arrive in regret or pain.

We could be laying on a picnic mat in the field of flowers, in each others company staring up at the night sky making up and tracing random pictures with the scattered but robust stars.

In this less vile universe, I want to travel the world with him.

Especially Osaka, Japan, where we could have moments like eating a serving of warm and creamy takoyakis under the cherry blossoms. Stroll the night markets together. Visit Shrines and hear the trinkling of fountains and waterfalls.

Maybe we could visit somewhere that snows too, and chase each other with snowball fights. We could make the goofiest snowmen and when we've had enough of the cold, we could go inside our Airbnb and just cuddle and appreciate each other.

I hope that if I come before him (Which I am likely to, seeing what im about to do soon.), I could be able to be his little tourguide and bring him to aquarium stores and gather whatever supplies he desires since he liked aquascaping so much. I hope however exotic the plants he wants are, he would be able to get. Corals, fishes, crabs, shrimp, rocks, sand, plants, filters, tanks.

If he would still want to be with me in that universe, and if we could live together, we could have as many gaming consoles we want, have dogs, cats, and bunnies. Finally get him the New Horizons Nintendo Switch hes wanted to much, get him that IKEA speaker he messed around with at the showrooms and the little greenhouse for his computer desk.

We could go fishing at midnight, cycle around and feel the crisp breeze on our bikes to the beach.

Family and financial issues wouldnt exist.

I hope that if my mom comes along this universe, I could invite her over and we could all get along fine. Where my lover, mother and I can watch all three of our funny and successful moments of our lives almost as if its a photo album. We could share about it and laugh over dinner.

I hope my mom will be able to travel back to her hometown in this universe and live in a big mansion where she used to be as a child. Feel the fine air in the field of lush plants where she could be the lady and animal whisperer to the animals around. I hope shes surrounded by her friends and family that she adores.

I hope that the people who had done so much wrong could come here too. Where things are finally fairer to them and cleanse them of their angst and despair.

Where they can find relief.

I hope my cousin finally would have a mother figure and my uncle could feel capable of taking care of his family.

Where the drunkard mess who fought my mom and I would be able to find herself.

Where my toxic exbestfriend would be able to find a good father figure and fulfill her fictional romance dream.

Im so tired of this earth.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Broken Chimera, _Minsk and 15 others
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Utopia seems kinda boring to me. I would probably CTB again after a few months in heaven.

• Love
Reactions: almaranthine, Oyoy, FreedomInDeath and 1 other person
imsorrybear

imsorrybear

Apr 3, 2020
Utopia seems kinda boring to me. I would probably CTB again after a few months in heaven.
To each their own :) Id love for utopia in the afterlife despite that fact that I dont really believe in it.

Its just a nice fantasy, I guess. I hope you find peace in whatever you do, stranger.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
Sounds good to me...though I don't honestly believe in an afterlife. Nothingness would be fine.

Reactions: Flump, Forgiveme and imsorrybear
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I hope its just like life on earth, perhaps even a duplicate of the earth itself (where countries and landmarks still remain) , but without pain, disorders, injustice, or anything that bringsforth unhappiness.

Everyone works a job they hold pride and find joy in. Be it as a barista whipping up clouds ontop of creamy frappucinos, a farmer that watches and harvests flowers and fruits of their own care and hardwork. As long as the job is what they want and brings them satisfaction.

Where there are infinite fields of lavender and daisies, where the bunnies would prance, where the birds will sing, where soft breezes blow, where butterflies dance.
Where sunrays are no longer violent and will only softly carress your skin, where rain drizzles only gently, where clouds are dyed vermilion and tangerine during the sunrise, white during the day, navy and purple during sunset and clear during the night sky.

I hope he doesnt come anytime soon though. I hope that he comes only from natural, inevitable causes and I hope he wouldnt arrive in regret or pain.

We could be laying on a picnic mat in the field of flowers, in each others company staring up at the night sky making up and tracing random pictures with the scattered but robust stars.

Especially Osaka, Japan, where we could have moments like eating a serving of warm and creamy takoyakis under the cherry blossoms. Stroll the night markets together. Visit Shrines and hear the trinkling of fountains and waterfalls.

Maybe we could visit somewhere that snows too, and chase each other with snowball fights. We could make the goofiest snowmen and when we've had enough of the cold, we could go inside our Airbnb and just cuddle and appreciate each other.

I hope that if I come before him (Which I am likely to, seeing what im about to do soon.), I could be able to be his little tourguide and bring him to aquarium stores and gather whatever supplies he desires since he liked aquascaping so much. I hope however exotic the plants he wants are, he would be able to get. Corals, fishes, crabs, shrimp, rocks, sand, plants, filters, tanks.

If he would still want to be with me in that universe, and if we could live together, we could have as many gaming consoles we want, have dogs, cats, and bunnies. Finally get him the New Horizons Nintendo Switch hes wanted to much, get him that IKEA speaker he messed around with at the showrooms and the little greenhouse for his computer desk.

We could go fishing at midnight, cycle around and feel the crisp breeze on our bikes to the beach.

I hope that if my mom comes along this universe, I could invite her over and we could all get along fine. Where my lover, mother and I can watch all three of our funny and successful moments of our lives almost as if its a photo album. We could share about it and laugh over dinner.

I hope my mom will be able to travel back to her hometown in this universe and live in a big mansion where she used to be as a child. Feel the fine air in the field of lush plants where she could be the lady and animal whisperer to the animals around. I hope shes surrounded by her friends and family that she adores.

I hope that the people who had done so much wrong could come here too. Where things are finally fairer to them and cleanse them of their angst and despair.

I hope my cousin finally would have a mother figure and my uncle could feel capable of taking care of his family.

Where my toxic exbestfriend would be able to find a good father figure and fulfill her fictional romance dream.

Sounds alright for me too.

Reactions: imsorrybear and highlyvolatile
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
This is so beautiful :'(
I want a world like that. A world where I dont think about dying, a world where my arms and legs arent covered in scars. A world where I can live off selling my paitings. A world where my mother isnt a coldhearted bitch and my friends didnt leave me, a world with infinite number of tall, beautiful bridges to cross. Without the virus, the rampant depression, school shootings, homelesness and natural disasters

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crybaby, disabledandhopeless, Erase.myself and 6 others
FreedomInDeath

FreedomInDeath

Ready to leave
Jan 6, 2020
I think I would like the afterlife to just be peaceful nothingness. I am actually quite done with how life is on this planet and existence even in its best and happiest forms. Your hope is really nice though OP!

Reactions: Forgiveme and imsorrybear
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
To each their own :) Id love for utopia in the afterlife despite that fact that I dont really believe in it.

Its just a nice fantasy, I guess. I hope you find peace in whatever you do, stranger.

You may be interested in this thread of the afterlife, I just hope it's not groundhog day, although you would know where you went wrong and correct it so could be a sort of Utopia the second time around.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/afterlife-and-related-general-discussion.1428

Reactions: imsorrybear
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
If there was no pain and I couldn't die, I'd want to do crazy stuff that no one on this Earth could do. I'd want to go to space and float around without a suit. I'd want to see sunsets from Mars. I'd check out what Venus looks like under that thick atmosphere with my own eyes. I'd go to Jupiter and chill in the middle of its most violent storms. I'd see Saturn's rings up close. I'd plunge to the center of the sun just to do it and to see what it looks like from the inside. Eventually I'd leave this solar system and see what others are like in this galaxy and beyond. I'd want to see if the universe has a defined end to it, and if it does then what's beyond the end.

Reactions: imsorrybear and sinpiel
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I was totally sucked in!
This sounds so perfect and beautiful though..

When I read things, I really struggle to picture what it is that I'm reading. That's why I hardly ever read -- because I can't picture things and don't understand.

For this, I pictured everything! It's so beautiful! ❤ The description and the picture of everything was perfect.

(I'm also gonna add that you would make an awesome author!)

• Love
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
Sounds dreamy! I feel exactly the same. I hope everyday feels like I'm on ecstasy in heaven with pure love and happiness.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020

Sounds lovely honestly. If this awaits me after death it'll be a delight.

Reactions: imsorrybear
imsorrybear

imsorrybear

Apr 3, 2020
Thank you all for the responses and compliments :"0 Im really flattered and It really means a lot to hear your thoughts and individual preferences.

Jumper Geo-Thank you for the heads up, I should have posted there instead but I didnt know there was such a thread, ill look into it soon :)

reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Nostalgia vibe. I like it.

A

Angkorian

why am i still here
Apr 6, 2020

What you're saying is pretty much the concept of The Good Place (tv show). i think.

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
My friend... I am so sorry to hear you are leaving us.

Regardless, I come here not to discourage you, for above all else I support you on your choice, be it to stay with us, or to leave.

I come here to talk to you about the kindness of your heart, for only such a kind person as yourself would for in her afterlife to find not only happiness for herself, but for so many others, from those who have loved you, to those who have harmed you, from the most honest to the most evil.
You are a beautiful person, and I am sad such a beautiful soul is gonna leave us.

But what I come here the most to talk to you is to tell you, the Afterlife is exactly what you hope of it, and so much more. It'll be a place where finally, like never on your life, you will find peace and harmony. You will find happiness. You will forever forget the harshness of this earth and your suffering will be left behind, for such a heavy luggage that this unfair world has loaded on your back will not be taken on the trip. You will be freed of such a heavy weight, and be freed of all of the pains of this existence.

Should you decide to stay with us, I wish you peace and happiness, for you deserve it. Should you decide to leave us, I wish you nothing, for we both know, you will find peace.

We love you, friend. My PM is open for you should you wish to talk.

imsorrybear

imsorrybear

Apr 3, 2020
Baby, if you're reading this. Im sorry. I dont know how you found this post but im sorry. Please, Ive only taken up less than a year of your life, you can find someone new, someone mentally stable. Someone healthy. Someone livelier and happier. Life moves on, just like your favorite song. You'll be back ontop in june after being shot down in may, okay? Promise me that, this will be your final promise to me that you can fulfill. Do it.

I love you and im sorry.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
imsorrybear, I read every word and I appreciated every word. I believe that your heaven exists for you, somewhere and somehow.