sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
people say "i wish there was a peaceful pill" or "just a pill you could take" could that pill even exist? what would be in it?

killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
Do you mean peace for yourself? Or peace for a place?

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
people say "i wish there was a peaceful pill" or "just a pill you could take" could that pill even exist? what would be in it?
There's a concept called ' Drion's pill'. It's supposed to in 2 stages, but it's only theoretical. You won't find what would be in it, but I'm guessing the same thing that is used in euthanasia.

P

pedrbel8805

Sep 14, 2024
Maybe N with some flavoring

Reactions: SVEN
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Technically such a thing exists, but it's a combination of pills, a la what they use in medically assisted CTB in Oregon. The videos on Britney Maynard's case are a decent reference for this.

• Informative
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
Technically such a thing exists, but it's a combination of pills, a la what they use in medically assisted CTB in Oregon. The videos on Britney Maynard's case are a decent reference for this.
i was thinking just one pill. just daydreaming

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
N for sure.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
T

ThisIsMe1357

Student
May 20, 2024
I was also thinking of Nembutal, but because of the amount needed it would have to be a very large pill! :D

However, humanity will very likely find a new substance in the future, not known yet, which will not be required to be taken in larger amounts, and therefore would fit in one pill. When I think about it, I am even willing to believe the intelligence agencies around the world might already have a classified pill of this kind to be given to agents for the most important or dangerous missions.

Reactions: ruby09 and sevennn
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Carfentanyl as a 1 gram of pill. This could be perfect. A feeling that a peaceful CTB is everytime with you.

Reactions: sevennn
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
Carfentanyl as a 1 gram of pill. This could be perfect. A feeling that a peaceful CTB is everytime with you.
yeah thought something like that. heard you used to be able to buy it from china. not anymore

Leiot

Leiot

Oct 2, 2024
I've read that OD'ing sometimes isn't peaceful either.