composingthefuture

composingthefuture

Apr 30, 2023
my life has been on a downhill spiral!! :3 i go to therapy, i take prozac as prescribed, ive been to a mental hospital and still nothing has worked and life seems so bleak that i really cant imagine being here for the rest of my life -- im just so stuck and im powerless, nobody listens to me. i cant stop going to therapy because im on meds no matter how many times i say it's making it worse. im the patient, why cant they fucking listen! just take me off the medicine if it's such an issue. i want to die somehow but i dont want to ctb, if that makes sense?? bc like id feel bad for being the one to make my loved ones mourn over my loss, id rather get myself into a situation where itd happen because of someone or something else

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi, I can DM you when you send more messages in this forum (playing games in the 'Games' section helps!), but I wanted to say I love your Mafuyu profile picture and your username is such an amazing song❤️

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I also see life in a very bleak and uninspired manner. I think the prospect of spending several decades more here is tragic and miserable. I also had antidepressants which were useless. I think therapy in general is just a waste of time. But anyway, I hope you can find peace in this mess.

Reactions: ikadasui
moonlightstairway

moonlightstairway

Apr 27, 2023
Same here, it feels like no one (at least the people who are in a position of authority) ever listens. Priorities go to life over anything else, and it's so frustrating. I also would feel bad thinking that loved ones might mourn over me if i ctb, but I sometimes think that it would be worth it if I didn't have to suffer anymore. No matter what you end up doing, I hope there's a way to be saved from all this misery. (composing the future is such a good song!!)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's so horrific the thought of potentially being trapped here for decades on end. Having the ability to exist here truly is such a terrible thing, it's an undeserved punishment which for me only death can offer relief from. It does sound tiring what you've been through but anyway I wish you the best, there certainly is no relief from suffering in this world, I see therapy as just being a scam to try and profit from people's torment.

composingthefuture

composingthefuture

Apr 30, 2023
Hi, I can DM you when you send more messages in this forum (playing games in the 'Games' section helps!), but I wanted to say I love your Mafuyu profile picture and your username is such an amazing song❤️
thank you so much!!
To me it's so horrific the thought of potentially being trapped here for decades on end. Having the ability to exist here truly is such a terrible thing, it's an undeserved punishment which for me only death can offer relief from. It does sound tiring what you've been through but anyway I wish you the best, there certainly is no relief from suffering in this world, I see therapy as just being a scam to try and profit from people's torment.
i think therapy can work, but all the good therapists are locked behind a paywall if that makes sense.. like your average therapist from the worn-down medical clinic across the street isn't gonna be as good as a real professional who works in a place dedicated to mental health and therapy treatment, with the budget to hire the best of the best
I also see life in a very bleak and uninspired manner. I think the prospect of spending several decades more here is tragic and miserable. I also had antidepressants which were useless. I think therapy in general is just a waste of time. But anyway, I hope you can find peace in this mess.
thank you, i hope things will get better for tyou one day, even if it may not seem so now
Same here, it feels like no one (at least the people who are in a position of authority) ever listens. Priorities go to life over anything else, and it's so frustrating. I also would feel bad thinking that loved ones might mourn over me if i ctb, but I sometimes think that it would be worth it if I didn't have to suffer anymore. No matter what you end up doing, I hope there's a way to be saved from all this misery. (composing the future is such a good song!!)
i see it in a similar way, my parents have already lost so many people close to them. my dad lost his sister last year and neither of his parents are here, and my mom lost her grandfather a few years ago and she lost her brother a long time ago and it still affects her so i really dont want to add on to the misery

Last edited: