Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Saw someone post about homelessness and it made me remember a story

My dad tried to kick me out twice. The first time it was because I went out skateboarding alone to exercise. I think the real reason was he just didn't want me. I came home to all of my shit at the door and he had left to find a new lock. After he came home and screamed at me to leave I had my first real panic attack, I almost drowned trying to drink a glass of water. In the days that followed I looked for cheap apartments (which is basically impossible in NYC) as I constantly wiped my tears so that I could see the damn screen. I was too afraid to even leave the house because he would've locked me out. I think my only real option at the time would've been homelessness and sleeping in the subway begging for money, teased by the death of passing trains. To be honest I don't even remember the second time he tried to kick me out. That happens a lot with my trauma, I completely fucking forget it because I can't live with it. Fuck it while I'm ranting I'll talk about the ED he gave me. I love chinese food, it's just so good. We would get it all the time when I was little from this halal place. When I was about 5 we had some for dinner and I was absolutely stuffed, I love it so much that I ate till I felt like I was gonna burst. He walked out of his bedroom to the livingroom where I was and saw that I had a little bit of rice left in my container. He told me to finish it but I literally could not eat anymore, my stomach was hurting. He started to yell and shout that I needed to finish it but I couldn't and then he called me a wasteful piece of shit. Ever since that day I've been unconsciously finishing every plate I get, no matter how big it is. It led to me becoming a fat fuck. I didn't even realize I had this issue till I tried to cut back on food. Whats worse is my mom would always make me too much food, and I always finished it. The thing that really fucking pisses me off is that now whenever I see him eat, he never eats more than half the plate. Wasteful piece of shit.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja and obliviousatbest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people can be very cruel. No one should have to be treated like that. I'm sorry you had to go through this, it really is horrible being alive. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Itsallover123 and Manaaja
Upvote 1