• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Feeling a lil overwhelmed rn so sry if the writing's jumbled. I was studying a course that would allow my entrance to college. One of the teachers kept marking me like shit. Feeling scared I might've to repeat. I don't wanna CTB yet tho. It's too early and I want to fight a bit more with my willpower. I just can't see a way out

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
hey. i just want to remind you that it's okay to repeat courses. i completely flunked my final year of schooling and im re-doing it this year and i am still breathing, yeah? its not the end of the world even though i know it feels like it at the time. you got this either way. we're all here for you and if you need anything please reach out, my pms are always open to those in need.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry. I think maybe you should talk to this teacher. Ask them where they think you most need to improve. I imagine teachers like it when students show willing and that they care. It shows them you're taking responsibility for your own learning.

Plus, I know it's hard but mistakes are important in life- they are how we learn. I think this culture we seem to have built up to be ashamed and frightened to make mistakes is really unhealthy. It can stop people pushing themselves because they are so utterly terrified to fail. I wish you luck.

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, but anyway I wish you the best of luck, existing here certainly is so dreadful.