montimoo

montimoo

May 29, 2023
Does anyone else just feel agonizing torture over their existence? I want to die but I'm afraid of what happens over there. I just feel like crying all the time. It keeps going in this horrible cycle. I'll feel ok and then be reminded of how alone I am and how little I have and want to die on the spot. I can't help but feel that happiness was only ever meant to be fleeting for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, charlotte_, Dead Meat and 1 other person
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Your probably going through a massive depressive spree, I don't know your life story so it's rude to say, life gets better. Your clearly struggling with something, if you need to talk my dms are always open, I know that feeling of hopeless all too well

Reactions: montimoo
Upvote 0
weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
You encapsulate a lot of people here's emotion very well. The moments that are somewhat positive are almost always overwritten by sudden memories, guilt, so be it.

Upvote 0
montimoo

montimoo

May 29, 2023
Your probably going through a massive depressive spree, I don't know your life story so it's rude to say, life gets better. Your clearly struggling with something, if you need to talk my dms are always open, I know that feeling of hopeless all too well
I have MDD and BPD, along with autism. I feel like there's no happiness for me in life. I'm just constantly doing things because I have to or should, waiting to finish them so I can check out and go and they never finish

Reactions: MrDarkness
Upvote 0
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I have MDD and BPD, along with autism. I feel like there's no happiness for me in life. I'm just constantly doing things because I have to or should, waiting to finish them so I can check out and go and they never finish
I feel the same bro you ain't alone

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, I see having the ability to exist in this horrific reality as being such a dreadful punishment, I dread to think of what lies ahead and I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult in this world, it's so tiring to feel trapped here just waiting around to die anyway in this hellish world where there is unlimited potential to suffer.

Existing here certainly is so torturous and I see existing as being a burden, it's tiring just being conscious and aware, the only thing that I see as being a relief is death as it's the end to everything.

Upvote 0