I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
Ive come to the realization that no mater what i try, i always fall back into my suicidal mind. Any tips could really help me out a lot

• Aww..
Reactions: BlackPoppet
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: BigLucs, Myforevercharlie and Idkanymore
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Wise woman and Celtic sky person
Mar 7, 2020
Have you got anyone to confide in?
A Therapist who is non judgemental
Do you feel as though there's no way out?
PM me if you need a friendly ear

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
You could look at the Resource page about SN and also search the forum for tips/advise.
There are several threads on it here.
Poke around for a bit and ask questions as needed.

Or maybe stick around for a bit and talk with some of the members about what's going on in your life that brings you to this point.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
This forum is a great place to come for support, comraderie and ideas. There's a recovery section too.

Reactions: one4all
I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
Ive tried therapy, pills, put myself in a psych ward. Nothing interests me. Im over everything. i cant even be bothered going to the toilet im so depressed

• Hugs
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Have you had a formal diagnosis for clinical depression or any variant of depression?

Reactions: MsMaudlin
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
@Idkanymore

Another tip would be not to do anything on impulse. If you feel like you really need to do this PLEASE research the information here and take your time and plan it out.

• Love
I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
Have you had a formal diagnosis for clinical depression or any variant of depression?
Was on setraline for about 4 years while doing therapy but in the end nothing gives me purpose. Ive been diagnosed with anxiety and depression. I stopped taking my meds in tho hope it fucks with my head enough to give me that push i need

• Aww..
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Yes please do your research. Don't do anything in a fit of pique. There is lots of resources here on this forum
Do you have any hobbies or interests? Do you get on with your friends and family? Would another type of medication be a good idea to talk to your doctor about?

I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
Yes please do your research. Don't do anything in a fit of pique. There is lots of resources here on this forum

Ive done a few quick scans of the info on this site. Sn seems like the best out there. I contemplated the exit bag but its too much hassle. Ive tried hanging myself maybe 5 times but something always intervened. Now my mum has taken anything remotely close to a rope out of the house
I dont want sympathy. I want tips on what not to do if i follow through with th sn method.
I dont want new medications. I hate not being myself. Id rather go out like i came in. The real me. Not the drugged me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loner, Ἡγησίας and BlackPoppet
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
Your mum loves you, and doesn't want you to CTB. She is pro life by the sound of it. She doesn't want you to die.
What would intervene your attempts? Do you feel bad that your attempt was scuppered?

I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
Your mum loves you, and doesn't want you to CTB. She is pro life by the sound of it. She doesn't want you to die.
What would intervene your attempts? Do you feel bad that your attempt was scuppered?
People have come up to my house as ive been setting the tire straps up . I tell my mum daily its gonna happen. I dont care at this point if it breaks her. Im breaking just breathing

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rejected, Loner and BlackPoppet
Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
If you don't want to follow through with it, there's always support here no matter what. I came here looking for methods and now I feel like coming to SS has help calm me down to prevent myself from doing anything at all.
However if you still feel like going through with your plans, I won't encourage it, but the site has resources for you to check out.

There's always ears to listen.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and Ἡγησίας
I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
If you don't want to follow through with it, there's always support here no matter what. I came here looking for methods and now I feel like coming to SS has help calm me down to prevent myself from doing anything at all.
However if you still feel like going through with your plans, I won't encourage it, but the site has resources for you to check out.

There's always ears to listen.
I dont need your encouragement. I need warning so i can avoid making a mistake and just get this shit done. If not today tomorrow. Or a month from now. Its my goal to just be one with the universe like how its suppost to be. Imo life was never meant to be a thing

Reactions: rejected
BlackPoppet

BlackPoppet

Mar 7, 2020
People have come up to my house as ive been setting the tire straps up . I tell my mum daily its gonna happen. I dont care at this point if it breaks her. Im breaking just breathing
Ah I see. I would get upset at people who caught me when I repeatedly tried to end my life. I would get really angry at them. I'd say " you better not call that ambulance!!!!!bit they always did. One time I locked myself in the bathroom and was gulping down bleach (i uk the police come with ambulance to s****** attempt now) the police kicked in my bathroom door and grabbed the bottle out of my hand. I kicked him. He didn't press charges. He must have took pity on me. I've been there. I know how you feel. It's frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: MissKatrina
I

Idkanymore

Apr 18, 2020
So i was walking home tonight when a big ass truck was passing. I was deciding if i really wanted everything to just stop. We as you can tell i didnt and made it home safely

• Hugs
Reactions: IAmSam and BlackPoppet