T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
My birthday is coming up and my life keeps getting massively worse quicker. Between the social stigma of being autistic, the fact that I am basically forever lonely, the fact I live in what feels like a crazy house thanks due to my sisters abuse and drinking and how on her good days I get yelled at for trying to avoid her because a split second is all it takes for her to go off, the fact I've tried my hardest to get a career where I'm not working until I'm 90 and yet I only deal with rejection or fired, the fact of everything else. I'm just so sick of things. I wanted to wait until next year, but at this point I can't. At this point I most likely will be dead in a few months.

While there is some mistakes I've made in the past that could've pulled me out of this. Those mistakes is stupid things like not investing into crypto a long time ago, or how I aim to get in the military but failed to know they don't accept autistic people. So if there is a God and this is his plan. Fuck them. If I wasn't autistic, I could've at least been away from this hell hole and know within 20 years of when I got in I could retire and live a life I want. I could've at least not have a drug addict drunk sister in my life. I could at least been dead years ago from natural causes which would've spared me the needless pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, FuneralCry, Ihavenoclue and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I understand you perfectly, I am autistic and it is hard when social stigma becomes the greatest difficulty to have a normal life as any person, I have made bad decisions in my life and I have suffered the consequences, but far from that, I tell myself I cannot regret it, because I know that feeling that way will not change anything, I have come to hate my birthday for the simple feeling that I am getting old, even though I am 23 years old.

I wish you the best and that you manage to make things work for you

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I understand you perfectly, I am autistic and it is hard when social stigma becomes the greatest difficulty to have a normal life as any person, I have made bad decisions in my life and I have suffered the consequences, but far from that, I tell myself I cannot regret it, because I know that feeling that way will not change anything, I have come to hate my birthday for the simple feeling that I am getting old, even though I am 23 years old.

I wish you the best and that you manage to make things work for you
23 is very young, years ahead and you don't know what's out there. Wishing you both my best
My birthday is coming up and my life keeps getting massively worse quicker. Between the social stigma of being autistic, the fact that I am basically forever lonely, the fact I live in what feels like a crazy house thanks due to my sisters abuse and drinking and how on her good days I get yelled at for trying to avoid her because a split second is all it takes for her to go off, the fact I've tried my hardest to get a career where I'm not working until I'm 90 and yet I only deal with rejection or fired, the fact of everything else. I'm just so sick of things. I wanted to wait until next year, but at this point I can't. At this point I most likely will be dead in a few months.

While there is some mistakes I've made in the past that could've pulled me out of this. Those mistakes is stupid things like not investing into crypto a long time ago, or how I aim to get in the military but failed to know they don't accept autistic people. So if there is a God and this is his plan. Fuck them. If I wasn't autistic, I could've at least been away from this hell hole and know within 20 years of when I got in I could retire and live a life I want. I could've at least not have a drug addict drunk sister in my life. I could at least been dead years ago from natural causes which would've spared me the needless pain.
We all have our own battles, I did t think I'd make it to now but I did. Will I be long term in this earth, probably no as hopefully I'll get that SI done with. Hopefully you get to your next, that's things turn around. Sending you good wishes

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it is an awful feeling to be in a hopeless situation, I'm sorry you are suffering. Living really is painful. I wish you well.