• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
So i found this forum a few months ago. I tried to ctb but it failed. My parents found my suicide note and took me to the psych ward where I was admitted for 6 weeks. Surprisingly, I felt better. I got discharged. Then my life started to go downhill again. I was again admitted for 2 weeks. It was not as pleasant of a experience. My new doctors did not seem to care about me, questioned why I didn't get better even after they increased my dosage. They didn't even provide proper or regular therapy. I missed my first experience where my doctors were a lot more caring and empathetic. Now I'm discharged again. I tried not to log on to this site but eventually I gave up. So here I am again.
I really, really don't want to live. I want to relive my past which I know is not possible.
I miss my friends, who I'm not in touch with anymore.
And most importantly, I miss me. Truth is, I've changed. I know no matter what anybody says, or does, I'm gone. I'm not who I was anymore.
But then again there are people who love me in the world. For which I am extremely grateful for. That's the only thing that's stopping me.
But they would move on right? ya, they would. There's an internal war going on inside of me rn and I just want it all to end. I've tried talking but they just tell me to distract myself from these suicidal thoughts. I have a therapist appointment in about an hour. I don't know what I'm gonna tell her. Should I tell her about these thoughts? The logical option would be yes, but I really, really don't want to. I'm just so exhausted of life. I dont even have enough energy to research suicide methods. I'm literally stuck in this body, suffering.
I feel like this is the only place where people would understand this without any judgement. I'm Grateful for this platform... and also have hatred for it. Why is pain addictive? How is someone who is addicted to pain supposed to get better? I always have a choice to not log on, but i just cant.
Idk how to conclude this but ye
life really sucks doesnt it

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Hotsackage
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
It seems that you are confused about wanting to live or not, you should tell her, and take your time to decide whether to ctb or not

Who

Who

Just another person.
Mar 16, 2023
It seems that you are confused about wanting to live or not, you should tell her, and take your time to decide whether to ctb or not
Okay, thankyou. really.
But should i Tell her abt the website?

Reactions: cats333
daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
Okay, thankyou. really.
But should i Tell her abt the website?
No that's unnecessary
I think empathy makes you feel better like what you said in the post
Maybe if you have some good social skills and you make new friend/lover that gonna help
Either ways we are here to support you

depressedjhit

depressedjhit

here for a good time, not a long timeđź–¤
Nov 13, 2023
I would never tell a therapist that you're going to ctb unless you need to be in the psych ward (cause that's what will happen). I would however, let them know that you are concerned because you're going downhill fast. Like the commenter above stated- take your time on the decision to ctb. If you have people there for you that love you and there IS a way to get better, I would consider going that route. Ctb is a final resort for if there's absolutely nothing possible that works (in my opinion, at least).