kvheeo

kvheeo

Apr 1, 2023
I wish that when we get to the point where we feel like it's too much, we could just take a break, put life on standby, and take some time to heal.
Right now I'm at a point in my life where I feel so many different things that it's all so confused, I'm feeling so much that its all numb, it like I'm feeling nothing, maybe I am. I just want life to go back to be grey, a normal mix of emotions, right now I go from feeling the happiest, to the absolute worst, it's either black or white. I wanna be able to feel like animal person, I just want to be normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: backtoearth and Sannti
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Its normal there are moments in life where you feel very happy and some where you feel like shit and just want to disappear. I tried what everyone says to find hobbies and to interact with people more and share experiences to have a happier life but I just can´t. When I feel like I am worthless I just wander around my city aimlessly or go to places where I can be alone and reflect like parks,libraries and places with beautiful sights where I can find a little peace in my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: kvheeo and Sannti
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Some people consider admitting yourself to a psych hospital as such a break but those have the potential to fuck up your life just as much if not more.

kvheeo

kvheeo

Apr 1, 2023
Its normal there are moments in life where you feel very happy and some where you feel like shit and just want to disappear. I tried what everyone says to find hobbies and to interact with people more and share experiences to have a happier life but I just can´t. When I feel like I am worthless I just wander around my city aimlessly or go to places where I can be alone and reflect like parks,libraries and places with beautiful sights where I can find a little peace in my head.
if I want to stay alone with my thoughts and reflect I usually go to the beach at night and listen to music. I find it very peaceful.

Reactions: Kempel556