• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Heii, I'm in need of advice to ensure not being found when I decide to ctb. My problems are:

- I'm physically disabled and cannot go far by myself
- I live with my boyfriend who is fully aware of me being suicidal
- He does not work or leave the house usually since I rely on him
- I do not have any friends or family that I could pretend to 'visit'

Maybe one of you kind souls has an idea how I can come up with a secure plan for a peaceful journey โ™ก
Much love to all of you!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, sadstuffie, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
W

Wunderkind

โค๏ธTravel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Perhaps there is an option to come up with something while your boyfriend is sleeping? Create the appearance that you are moving to the restroom, are you mobile?

• Love
Reactions: CaringShrimp
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Perhaps there is an option to come up with something while your boyfriend is sleeping? Create the appearance that you are moving to the restroom, are you mobile?
Thank you so much for the idea, it would work at night. However, I'm too afraid of him getting up randomly and finding me too early :( Stan's guide mentioned a time of death anywhere from 40min - up to 4 hours while other sources mention that it could take much longer than that. It scares me and I don't want to put myself in stressful situations when my final moments are supposed to be gentle and peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Dead Meat and 710
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Maybe send him to buy a medication far from your home... Or if he has parents maybe he can see them without you..

• Love
J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I don't think SN is a good choice if you cant be alone for at least 4 hours

• Love
Reactions: jessisme and CaringShrimp
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Maybe send him to buy a medication far from your home... Or if he has parents maybe he can see them without you..
Thanks, I thought about that too! I will do my best to be patient and wait for him to leave for a day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jarni and Dead Meat
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is SN the only method you are considering?

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Heii, I'm in need of advice to ensure not being found when I decide to ctb. My problems are:

- I'm physically disabled and cannot go far by myself
- I live with my boyfriend who is fully aware of me being suicidal
- He does not work or leave the house usually since I rely on him
- I do not have any friends or family that I could pretend to 'visit'

Maybe one of you kind souls has an idea how I can come up with a secure plan for a peaceful journey โ™ก
Much love to all of you!

I'm so sorry ๐Ÿ’”
I'm in similar situation

I tried to secretly OD twice but failed
( before finding SS )

My disabilities have worsened so options are nearly zero

I hope you find a way to a peaceful journey ๐Ÿ™

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CaringShrimp and donealready
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Most people die from SN in under an hour.

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It is the method I feel most comfortable with c:
Well, you need to come up with some ploy in order to get him out of the house for as long as possible.

• Love
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
You have the cutest username and avatar on all of SS. I've been wanting to share that.

Do you live in a country/city that supports the disabled in the form of transportation? In the U.S, there's this group called Catholic Charities that will transport you wherever you want to go for a few bucks. Usually within a certain radius.

Storage units are fairly cheap and can be rented on a monthly basis. Some have deals that are one dollar for your first month.

You may be able to rent a unit for some privacy and have a cab service drop you off there.

People sometimes (illegally) live in these units. So I've always imagined that if I were in a similar situation of living with someone, I'd rent one for a place to escape to, regardless of if I were trying to ctb or not.

• Love