• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
The end steadily draws near and the final choice between life or death will soon be mine to make. Needless to say, I've been waiting my whole life for this in principle and I've been steeling myself mentally over the last few months to embrace my ultimate fate while doing what I can to cope with still having to live with my chronic medical condition while I covertly gather my CBT materials and continue to evaluate my situation. That being said, should I willingly get on the bus, failure is not an option and could very well represent the deepest pit of despair for me should it occur. My method will be through N and I'm ordering 4 bottles, more than enough to get the job done. Other than leaving home where I live with my parents in order to get a hotel room, does anyone have any other creative ideas to ensure that I am not found in time? The plan right now is to wait for my parents to leave for their vacation getaway in March. I believe they're leaving for a week. I'll wait until they arrive at their destination, and then lock the door to my room and start the party. Right now, I'm thinking of delivering half or some of the drug from the opposite end in addition to drinking it in case I vomit after I am unconscious (I'll need to acquire additional equipment if I go this route). I'm also planning to lose consciousness while face-down. This way, the weight of my body on my chest will further suppress my respiration and hopefully hasten death and my face falling into something soft and moldable like a pillow will hopefully further suppress the efficiency of my breathing. I'm also thinking of putting a garbage bag or plastic bag over my head which may also aid in reducing the oxygen I can get but also will catch any vomit or other unsightly or morbid fluids which might leak from my facial orifices. While I want a peaceful death as much as anybody, again, it's really important to me that when I'm found that I'm dead as a doorknob and already far past the point of no return. I also understand that I won't have longer than 3 minutes to perform all the actions I listed above before losing consciousness. I think it might be possible however with the right preparations to complete all of those actions in 30 seconds at a minimum to a minute at the most.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, little helpers and NearlyIrrelevantCake
C

cooldude420

Student
Aug 8, 2021
do u luv ur paretns? u care how they fine u?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
do u luv ur paretns? u care how they fine u?
What does that have to do with anything? Answer OPs question or don't post.

I'm sorry it has come to this OP. I also have issues with a post-viral type illness (not Covid) so I understand your struggle.
Your plan seems to be very thorough. The only thing I can add is to not have any phones or anything next to you if you don't want to call for help. Whatever you decide, may you go well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, cooldude420, little helpers and 4 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Practicing it all [aside from taking the N, of course] will help, if you're more familiar with the whole process of getting pillows in place, putting the bag over your head, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and wanttogetonthebus
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Practicing it all [aside from taking the N, of course] will help, if you're more familiar with the whole process of getting pillows in place, putting the bag over your head, etc.
Thanks so much for your advice! :happy: You're definitely right on that!
What does that have to do with anything? Answer OPs question or don't post.

I'm sorry it has come to this OP. I also have issues with a post-viral type illness (not Covid) so I understand your struggle.
Your plan seems to be very thorough. The only thing I can add is to not have any phones or anything next to you if you don't want to call for help. Whatever you decide, may you go well.
I really appreciate your advice and your sympathies from the bottom of my heart. I'm so sorry that you're also struggling with post viral symptoms ;-; It's truly the worst especially when the people around you can't relate or understand what is going on and modern medicine has little to no answers. I'd love to stay in contact with you if you're okay with that since I don't have many people around me who understand how distressing it is, and as long as I'm still here on Earth, I'd love to be there to support you if you ever need anyone. I just know how isolating having an illness that no one can see or truly empathize with is.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Journeytoletgo, little helpers and 1 other person
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
Aren't you supposed to be in a half-upright position? Otherwise you are risking of N reaching your brain slower. Propping your neck with a pillow is a good idea.

Another option is to stand on your head to speed up the process :)

Reactions: Busdriver
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Thanks so much for your advice! :happy: You're definitely right on that!

I really appreciate your advice and your sympathies from the bottom of my heart. I'm so sorry that you're also struggling with post viral symptoms ;-; It's truly the worst especially when the people around you can't relate or understand what is going on and modern medicine has little to no answers. I'd love to stay in contact with you if you're okay with that since I don't have many people around me who understand how distressing it is, and as long as I'm still here on Earth, I'd love to be there to support you if you ever need anyone. I just know how isolating having an illness that no one can see or truly empathize with is.
Yes of course! PM me any time :) our symptoms will probably not be the same but I'm happy to see I'm not alone!

• Love
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Woah 4 bottles!!! With a whopping 4 bottles and at least 25 mins alone, an hour tops, I'd say It's a guarantee no matter what. Allowing for up to 12 hours alone is being super extra careful, let alone one entire day. It's just my opinion- but I think someone being in a position they will not be found for an entire week is definitely way too long, especially if they have a choice of how soon they will be found.

A dose of 2g is easily lethal, at the clinics they upped the amount to 10-12g to eliminate any possibility of extremely rare events like prolongation. What you have is 24g, easily more than 12X a lethal dose. Also I thought having to drink 200mL of bitter liquid sounded bad enough, let alone almost 1/2L!

My heart goes out to you OP, I understand how difficult things can be everyday suffering from a chronic illness. I really wish things weren't this way, I'm so sorry for what you are going through... but I give you all my support and good wishes no matter what. All the very best my friend.

Aren't you supposed to be in a half-upright position? Otherwise you are risking of N reaching your brain slower.

Another option is to stand on your head to speed up the process

🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: little helpers