That's Not Me

That's Not Me

A cork on the ocean floating over the raging sea
Sep 14, 2022
Since the middle of May I have started to get rid of medication. I started by stopping taking one pill a week or every two weeks and have been off all of them since August. I don't advise anyone to do what I did. I have many good reasons and I did it in a planned way and everything is turning out exactly as I expected. I would appreciate it if no one would try to convince me to go back on pills again.
The problem is that I haven't told anyone about this, not even my psychiatrist, and that's why I keep getting prescribed them. I have been taking medication for a few years and have never had any supervision, but since I am not the one who buys the medication, my parents may notice that there are boxes of medication left over. What I have done a few times to get around this problem is to order a food delivery and put the medications inside the bag to dispose of them without suspicion. I have done this about 3 times, but I think now my mom might be getting suspicious. She has asked me twice in the space of a month and a half. If some serious intervention happens, I will have serious problems with my suicide planning. Right now I just need to finish my letter, which I think I can get done this week.
Now I have decided to change my medication scheme a bit to avoid any control. I have moved the meds to my room (before it was in the kitchen) and every day I will take the prescribed amount from the boxes and reserve it somewhere to get rid of it on the weekend (in the delivery bags). What I haven't solved yet is where I can store these pills temporarily. I thought about allocating them inside my computer, but it doesn't seem safe. I also thought about some spray can that I could remove the top of and when capped would not be suspicious visually, the problem is that if someone were to pick it up, they would feel the pills shaking inside. I need some ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2