FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that many people get so sad or horrified at the thought of people ceasing to exist at a younger age or are even against it, but I've never agreed with the life worshipping, seeing existing as desirable type views. They come across as blinded by delusions to me.
For me suicide means self care, it's suffering prevention and in my case I believe the less time spent trapped in this harmful and futile existence the better.

I don't see any value in prolonging suffering and existing is nothing but suffering, consciousness really is torturous and it's burdensome being trapped inside a decaying flesh prison that we are slaves to.

My ultimate ideal outcome would be to never exist at all, only never existing is true perfection but next to that I see it as preferable to return to nothingness as soon as possible, death isn't tragic, instead it's a relief, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing.

The only peace lies in non-existence, it's so horrible how it's so difficult to die, all humans deserve the option to free themselves from all future suffering whenever they wish to, the right to die is a human right.

Reactions: 0000000000000, Rogue Proxy, sserafim and 10 others
Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

Recovery are not the winner.
Feb 24, 2023
I'd prefer to never exist in this world, than to leave because I exist in it in the first place

Reactions: sserafim, Immensevoid, 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 and 2 others
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I know that many people get so sad or horrified at the thought of people ceasing to exist at a younger age or are even against it, but I've never agreed with the life worshipping, seeing existing as desirable type views. They come across as blinded by delusions to me.
For me suicide means self care, it's suffering prevention and in my case I believe the less time spent trapped in this harmful and futile existence the better.

I don't see any value in prolonging suffering and existing is nothing but suffering, consciousness really is torturous and it's burdensome being trapped inside a decaying flesh prison that we are slaves to.

My ultimate ideal outcome would be to never exist at all, only never existing is true perfection but next to that I see it as preferable to return to nothingness as soon as possible, death isn't tragic, instead it's a relief, as after all one cannot suffer from not existing.

The only peace lies in non-existence, it's so horrible how it's so difficult to die, all humans deserve the option to free themselves from all future suffering whenever they wish to, the right to die is a human right.
I share a similar opinion to yours. My sister died at a very young age and I feel like it was for the better, she never had to experience the suffering this world can bring on people.

Reactions: Heading to Darkness and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Nah, I don't see dying young as tragic at all; being born, that's the real tragedy. If I could have killed myself many years ago, I would have done so without hesitation to spare myself this burden, but here I am, stuck and suffering until I finally take the step. Has it got better since then? No, sir, not at all. I now have worsening OCD, an ever-increasing sensitivity to environmental noise, tics, a slow-motion way of doing any chore or activity, and so on. Life is so much fun! (Sarcasm intended).

And yes, there should be no age restrictions when it comes to suicide and assisted suicide, because children and teenagers are just as capable of suffering as adults. By telling them to "wait" and "see if things get better", we are basically telling them to suffer for a pretty damn long time until we, in our condescension and arrogance, deem them "mature" enough to make the decision. And it's not that the "grown-ups" are any wiser - I won't say most, so as not to generalise, but I see that many of them are quite clueless and stupid.

Reactions: 0000000000000, Rogue Proxy, sserafim and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Wanting young people to not throw away their lives prematurely isn't life-worshipping.

Suicidal teenagers are not generally so because of an existential disgust at life.

Of course people will do whatever they want in their personal lives. It's not like the topic of assisted suicide with young people is very relevant when it's not even accessible to most adults in general.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, betternever2havbeen and larastoned
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I wish I'd succeeded as a kid. It would've saved so much pain. I don't think my reasons for wanting to go were that strong (tho they felt enough back then) but it would've been the right result.

Also a part of me would've preferred the way a teenager ctb is seen to be tragic to how an adult ctb is seen to be pathetic. I think of it whenever I listen to A Wilhelm Scream

Let's die while we're young
But now we're too old for that

Reactions: sserafim
LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I agree with this, I see how how old people look, how they struggle, memory loss slowly becoming cynical. I don't know how they can grow old like that? I mean they end up going crazy and become overall unpleasant people to be around, due to their bitterness at life. Only people who I can get along with are people around my age. Because we are having the same understanding of our suffering inside of this world.
Old and out of touch people have to struggle with their bodies in so many ways but nothing hurts more than mental pain of how long it is to be that old. The years of working an endless and dull 9 to 5 is what is horryfing to me. How can they pull this off? At that point you are just waiting to die and contiuing your existence until you eventually fade away. If you die young you will never experience that pain of having to grow old and decay in misery.

I would rather die young than wait for my body and mind to decay.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The problem is- we don't know what lies ahead of us and there isn't a peaceful way out for us for when we are sure the time has come. Ironically- as we grow older, we may actually CTB prematurely because of this. Life feels like playing chicken running across the road. We may make it unscathed or- we may become terribly maimed and be plugged in to life support there on after. Seeing as we have fewer choices if we become incapitated by illness- it makes sense to me that people want out before that can happen. I definitely do. I have no interest whatsoever in living into old age.

It's sick really when you think about it. Our particular country- the UK does not allow assisted dying. People have to make costly trips to Europe and they- may not even be accepted then. By the time they are- they may well be too ill to make the journey. It's so cruel. People may actually choose to hang on a little longer if they knew they had a reliable and peaceful way out.

I know you have an intense hatred of existence itself- so- I'm sure you would be out the moment you got the chance. Still- some of your disgust with life seems to be fear of things getting worse in the future- which is understandable. We have bodies which break down as they age. Still- maybe not for you but- having access to a peaceful method on hand would mean we could at least wait until things had become that bad or were definitely about to. Again- I know you wouldn't take this option but- some probably would. After all- not everyone is stricken with something nasty in life.

Out of curiosity though- have things got substantially worse for you in the past 5 years? I imagine your mindset is that you've always hated life. So- yeah- I can understand why you don't see any benefit to hanging around. I don't have such a hatred of life but I have to say- life hasn't been worth the effort for me. I've had ideation for 33 years. Not to the intensity you have I suspect but still- nothing has made up for how shit life is!

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Out of curiosity though- have things got substantially worse for you in the past 5 years? I imagine your mindset is that you've always hated life. So- yeah- I can understand why you don't see any benefit to hanging around. I don't have such a hatred of life but I have to say- life hasn't been worth the effort for me. I've had ideation for 33 years. Not to the intensity you have I suspect but still- nothing has made up for how shit life is!
In my case it's the more time spent trapped here the more tired I feel. I certainly did hate existing 5 years ago and I feel like I've suffered here for way too long. It really is horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Rogue Proxy, sserafim and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I know that many people get so sad or horrified at the thought of people ceasing to exist at a younger age or are even against it, but I've never agreed with the life worshipping,
The fact that certain people are more likely to be saddened by the death of a young(er) person, is exactly the reason why I think it is a better choice to die young; this is certainly why I want (or wanted) to die young anyway. It made me feel as if my life had at least "some" artificial value in the eyes of others. I am not young now though, so this point does not apply to me any more, but it is also why I am still suicidal though.

Reactions: sserafim
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I agree. Since not existing in the first place is the best scenario, so following this logic, it makes sense to be gone as young as possible. For example, when I see on the news that some baby dies, I actually envy the baby. Because it basically never (or hardly) suffered anything at all, or was it even aware, and then it already went into eternal peace. Or maybe young kids still in elementary school, that had some situation which caused them to die early. As negative as it may sound, it actually saved them from DECADES of many other pain from this cruel world as an adult.

At least all they experienced was a simple and innocent world, toys, cartoons, elementary school, never had to stress about paying bills, declining health, witness their parents die of old age, and endless other bullshit. Of course it is based on each individual's own circumstance, but since majority of people don't have the best lives, so I would say this can at least apply to most humans

I would have loved to die as a baby, or in elementary school through some unexpected accident. The definition of "short and sweet"

Reactions: fkyou
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

Same, I never even wanted to exist in the first place but I think it's preferable to die young rather than die old. I'd hate to experience old age. I'm planning to ctb to die young, my maximum exit point is 25. I think that adulthood and old age are honestly not worth living, and I think that childhood and teenage years are the best moment in life. Everything just goes downhill after adulthood. I honestly don't see anything good or enjoyable about being an adult. You're just trapped in a capitalist system of wageslavery, forced to work for 50 years just to survive. I would hate this kind of existence, and I think that death is preferable to it. It honestly just seems so boring and mundane to me. I'd hate to do the same thing everyday, and I'd hate to work a 9-5 for the rest of my life, or even have to work at all. I don't dream of labor, and I hate the fact that society is set up like this and that we all have to work for and earn our livings. I hate the fact that everything in this world depends and runs on money and that we have to make money just to survive (the main point and purpose of adulthood). I honestly wish that I died before 18, I never even envisioned or expected myself reaching adulthood anyways. I will die before 25 though.

Last edited: