Lilanel

Lilanel

Jul 16, 2019
I'd like to express how I feel through art, music, dancing, or writing. Music and dancing, some of the best forms of expression in my opinion, are out because I suck. I can draw and write, but everything I do also tends to suck. I have a lot of things I'd like to say, a lot of pain that I really want to turn into something real, but...ugh. Maybe I shouldn't be so invested in having it be good, but unfortunately, I can't climb out of my bear trap of a brain so I can draw a picture or write a paragraph. Maybe I should try drunk painting.

Reactions: Ambie
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Just start. Do it for fun and not because you're good at it and you will improve with time. Art is a great idea imho. I should prob pick up drawing too. I always loved paintings and know of many great painters but never had the guts to just start and commit for the same reason that u stated. I think it's just commitment and trying to see long term.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I never followed my artistic talent for fear of not being good enough. That's no reason. Better to do it cus you want to regardless of if Its any good. It really is the act of creating that is helpful.