• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
imso anxious i think i mightvomit andit hurts really badly. my best friend and i had our 2 year anniversary three days ago andnow hes ignoring me over different character opinions insteadof tellung me whether or not i upset him. i canttake it anymore he knows i have abandonment issues and he's ignoringme refusing to evenlook at me or speak tome and text me toleave him alone.hewont do anythign but he knows thta ive tried tokill myself in the past becauseof my abandonment issues. icant do this anymore why does nobody ever want to stay aroun dme??idont have a choice but to kill myself anymore i cant take it
i dont want to live anymore. i love him and he hates me. i asked him if he was angry at me and he shouted at me that he wasnt ans now hes jjst igmoring me!! ive tried to kill myself before over abandonment issues andthis has reallyjust fucking cemented for me that nobody can or will give a shit about me ever

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl and divinemistress36
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Sleeping, hard to talk, tired
Jun 3, 2024
I really want to end it too. I hv abandonment issues 2 and trouble communicating. Wish it could be over

true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
I really want to end it too. I hv abandonment issues 2 and trouble communicating. Wish it could be over
abandonment issues are horrific. even when i try to communicate i feel like it all just blows back up in my face

• Love
Reactions: Sad & Empty girl
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Jun 3, 2024
abandonment issues are horrific. even when i try to communicate i feel like it all just blows back up in my face
Exactly, I just wait to end somehow, It feels like crippling depression, for some reason those feelings never end . I'll be here for you through

M

MM's the name

May 22, 2024
Sorry to hear that friend, hope you make up, must be hard like that suddenly losing a friend with abandonment issues on top

• Love
Sad & Empty girl

Sad & Empty girl

Jun 3, 2024
Sorry to hear that friend, hope you make up, must be hard like that suddenly losing a friend with abandonment issues on top
I hope to make an attempt with Carbon Monoxide.. I love everyone and I hope this attempt works. I hate suffering for days and no matter how hard I try to feel better and going to places and feelings like shit for so many days nothing ever being fine. I hate feeling like I'm on edge everyday. I hate having nightmares every night and never feeling safe. I hate being paranoid too. I wish for everything that hurts me to stop. All the numbness and tears and headaches and growing pains and whatever happened that just madr me feel this way. Everything feels so different and scary and not in an understanding way like how people usually say it. I hate to live in constant fear. I hope to rest soon.

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Try not to jump to conclusions or assume that everything other people do is about you. Easier said than done, but will make living less painful.

• Love