• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
I wrote my suicide note to my significant other today. It made me so sad. I know some people will think how can I want to CTB if I have a partner, but the truth is that the chemicals in my brain won't let me feel good, feel happiness or joy. And I know he doesn't want a broken me, he's made that clear. So every day is torture, trying to fake being halfway normal...but I know in my heart he knows I'm not okay. Today he told me "happiness is a choice." Man, how I wish that was the case. It's really hard for people to understand treatment-resistant depression.

I need to get the rest of my affairs in order this week. I have to see my mom and sister too which I'm dreading because I will have to use every ounce of energy to be "in a good mood." The last time I talked to them they said I always had a "black cloud around me" and that it interfered with the way they lived their lives to be around me. So, yeah...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ieatcrayons, Doctor Logan, lizzywizzy09 and 12 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Man, I really wish happiness is a choice too. If that was true, I wouldn't be here so depressed.

It is really energy-sucking to pretend like you are happy and all. But do remember you don't always have to be bright. I know they said about black clouds, but who can be in happy mood all the time, 24/7. You got this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, mustangsally4ever and not-2-b-the-answer
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Other than the having a partner, I understand. Appreciate your sharing.

• Hugs
Reactions: mustangsally4ever and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: mustangsally4ever
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
Sucks to hear they don't understand.. too many times people believe you can "think your way out of depression" which only adds to depression. But I understand. Best of luck. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, mustangsally4ever and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, it must be so dreadful and tiring what you go through. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and mustangsally4ever
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry that people are blaming you for feeling bad instead of having sympathy for you, that's really harsh. It isn't your fault. Good luck with everything

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and mustangsally4ever