Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wouldn't ever come alive enslaved in chains having all these needs that cause pain when unmet, i hate life in all it's current forms never needing to rest eat shit piss drink sex seek shelter being made so dumb in a complex environment being made of tiny components that you can't see or touch being enslaved inside a shitty horrible machine with no future in a shithole and hellhole environment

deep frustration with the physical limitations and needs of existence, seeing them as chains that bind you to suffering. The constant cycle of fulfilling basic needs, the complexity of the world while being made so dumb, and the vulnerability of being made of fragile, unseen components can make life feel like an inescapable trap. Your words reflect a profound desire to break free from these biological and environmental constraints.

life inherently flawed due to evolution i mean i could be doing physics calculations in my brain but no i am to much of a stupid machine for that

you've all been enslaved cause (someone) to lose their freedom of choice or action.
you where enslaved by the government and prevented from leaving a terrible existence behind

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep, heavyeyes and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same. I hate that I'm a slave to existence as well as to society. I want to be free but I can't because suicide is extremely difficult and I'm a slave to my biological functions that react to pain and avoid it as much as possible. I want to be free which is something that I can only achieve in death

Reactions: Darkover and heavyeyes