apple2myeye!

apple2myeye!

it/its
Jun 3, 2022
All the bullying sociopathic and malignantly narcissistic forces o9f the ever-satanic nightmare dimensions weve found ourselves in love to call eveyroehne and everyhthing with a conscience a "weak sensitive pussy" as if the alternative is the slightest bit desirable (the satanic definition of "love" is loving to hate). The alternateive = satans puppy bunny killing gauntlet since day 1, the same thing that maikse my mind so cloudy abhnd every day all the time with images no oen shoudold ever have tossee, sentences no one should ever have to readl. NO PART OF IT! I refute all the machinations of this world and all worods like it i refute all religious texts because they all loop around toi satan puppy-death worship i refute all useless nhegative emotions i refute the storms in my mind i refute the schoolyard bully archetype that rules thuis world until it finally bgurhns out like it deserves for what it did to all the innoceht babies and kitties! No more of any o9f this and i say hallelujah because eveyroehne will get to feel the clouds go away somedya and i think taghts beautiful good h8ight šŸ’•šŸ«¶:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Archness
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
truth

...Where you on something posting this?

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Why bring SOLDIER into that? Most soldiers I know are sensitive but strong and none of that above.