not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
...without ever signing up to vent about their feelings or make their presence known.

Reactions: Élégie, foreverbroken28, appalachian moon and 4 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
My guess quite a few. the number of cases of SN/N/Carbon suicides i see on the news sites from time to time makes me wonder. i think there is a whole underbelly of people that just come to this site for the info and then check out. People we never see or hear from, it's quite sad that they are at place where they can't even reach out. breaks my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, CuriousAboutThis, OreoWellington and 10 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I feel two ways about it. Kinda sad,but if their minds are made up, why should they linger? I admire the people who are so stoic that they never discuss a reason because they know it wouldn't matter. That they
"Have no time to chat, thanks so much, gotta catch that bus!"

Reactions: heylightiforgot, MeltingHeart, OreoWellington and 8 others
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I feel two ways about it. Kinda sad,but if their minds are made up, why should they linger? I admire the people who are so stoic that they never discuss a reason because they know it wouldn't matter. That they
True, true. i just think maybe just leaving a note saying 'i was here' before slipping to the darkness, just to leave some kind of mark that you existed and were a thinking feeling human being. but as said elsewhere. once your gone you don't care who remembers you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, appalachian moon, Oblivion Lover and 3 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
True, true. i just think maybe just leaving a note saying 'i was here' before slipping to the darkness, just to leave some kind of mark that you existed and were a thinking feeling human being. but as said elsewhere. once your gone you don't care who remembers you.

Yeah but now we live in the digital world. Every mistake, or stupid thing we ever said, or bad thing that happened to us, is recorded and stored forever, with or without our consent, whether we like it or not.
Every nasty note your shrink ever wrote about you, every painful ,embarassing thing you ever told them will live in some databank, forever.

We should be so lucky as to be forgotten.

Reactions: charlottewilts, Kikoo Loool, appalachian moon and 4 others
Dreamcolleger

Dreamcolleger

I surrender... I SURRENDER!
Apr 26, 2019
I was going to but real life got in the way and held me up for a long time. You can only read this place for so long before you either CTB or interact with the people here. Some of the people here even become your heroes. It's nice to get to talk with others before they CTB too.

• Hugs
Reactions: appalachian moon, Soul, Oblivion Lover and 5 others
P

PBis

May 24, 2019
I guess a lot of us are already pretty much walking corpses with more in common with the furniture in their rooms than with the people outside, or on the internet. Interacting becomes an impossible chore at that stage. I mainly joined to get at the latest version of the PPeH. But there's so many people being helpful here, or just nice, if you come back more than once or twice you'll soon be wanting to leave a little comment somewhere. I could never bring myself to type more than a few sentences though, phew!

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, charlottewilts, JustHeckinKillMe and 8 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: angele, not_a_robot, StillWaiting and 6 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
I came in the name of research for a way out that was accessible to me, reliable and not going to cost me a small fortune. I found what I was looking for. I have read a great deal here. I have had to wait for items to be delivered, so it was a natural progression to reach out to others here and I am glad I did that. But others will tire of reading my diatribes and items ordered will arrive hopefully so then there is another natural progression and we all know what that is.

But this place has provided me with the information I needed to make a well informed decision and fits in well with my own pro choice beliefs. If I had not found my information here. I am not stupid or incapable of finding it elsewhere. This place has never once encouraged me to die, it has never given me the tools or equipment to die. It has never provided the impetus or desire to die. It has provided some very compassionate and empathetic responses to my own issues and members on the whole have been welcoming and understanding.

Instead of this place getting bad and negative media, it should be getting the complete opposite. If I still had the fight in me, its something I believe in strongly and I am thankful to whoever it is that set this place up. They had the strength to follow their convictions and provide this wonderful place. I think a great many posts here show a lot of members are in their own state of pain, but they are not the posts of delusional people. Governments and health organisations should be made to spend a month here and I am pretty certain their attitudes towards the whole issue of suicide and suicidal people would change after that, if they had a ounce of compassion between them.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, noctiva, not_a_robot and 8 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Hm. I never thought of that before. But I'd like to say though to any lurkers that don't want to sign up because of what goes on in your average everyday forum, don't be afraid. We don't bite here. As long as you're not a complete dick to people, and treat everyone with respect, you are welcome here. Hell, I lurked for a few weeks before I decided to sign up.

• Love
Reactions: ArtVandelay, OreoWellington, blanketyblk and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
We don't bite here.

Thanks for keeping this a continued secret! We like to wait until they are full pledged members before we come in for the meal!

Reactions: ArtVandelay and not_a_robot
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
You have a good vocabulary at your finger tips, not_a_robot. I admire that. I really miss you around here, and I hope you are doing well I read that there'll be a big Frida Kahlo exhibit coming to Chicago in December 2020. The article had this this gorgeous picture of her, and it reminded me of you. FRIIIIIIIIDA

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I just took a quick look. There are 3 times as many anonymous guests as there are signed up members online right now.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
I just took a quick look. There are 3 times as many anonymous guests as there are signed up members online right now.
Everytime I see that, there's always at least 100 more anons than signed up members. I've never seen the members list higher than the other.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
AFAIK this is the only site of its kind. So many people have Internet access. So many people feel suicidal. Makes sense that they end up here. Chances are a large chunk of people who ctb have lurked on here.

Reactions: Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Chances are a large chunk of people who ctb have lurked on here.

Wonder if there's also a chance that a large chunk of people who lurked here said "Holy shit, these people are crazier than I am!", and went on to better their lives?

Reactions: SawItOnce
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The most well known case- that got this forum discussed in the media- didn't really post much- one vent I think & that was it- added indication that there was no 'fuel' added to fire in coming on here.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
People say they wonder how famous people managed CTB in what seems such an easy way, but then it makes me wonder did those famous people seek these forums, and lurk or even sign up.
It's a question with an answer that we will never know.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
People say they wonder how famous people managed CTB in what seems such an easy way, but then it makes me wonder did those famous people seek these forums, and lurk or even sign up.
It's a question with an answer that we will never know.
not heard of a report of a star using sn,n, helium etc! God forbid!

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

No that is true, but some (most?) have hung themselves..... we have had a few wishing to use that path!

M

malummo

Student
Jul 15, 2019
my partner lurked a couple days here. he seeked for a method.
he find sn,ordered, took it and end it. many just want find method without registering. this was been my first intention, but i decided to register and share some info. now i"m stuck here..hard core

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
No that is true, but some (most?) have hung themselves..... we have had a few wishing to use that path!
Yes indeed, a lot of the time these famous people seem to have either bi-polar which could go along with potentially achieving fame in some sense - during those highs they can be extremely ambitious/ creative/ fearless etc, but I can imagine the drop down to the lows feel deeper by comparison or many have long term drug/ alcohol issues too. Often with many things indicated in their system at time of ctb. I still consider that impulsiveness, boldness, fearlessness potentially required for a level of fame- may also contribute to them "being able" to do it. Just theories of course.

APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Your RX drugs are likely your real problem
Nov 4, 2019
I'm not sure. I found this site a ways down past many other sites. I signed up right away and was authorized the next day. It was not until after I was a member that I realized how much of the content could be seen when I came to the site and was not logged in. I think a lot of this info is in a lot of places, there are quite a lot of sites that "hit" before this one.. well at least with the search parameters I was using... still it's probably fair to assume a few unregistered viewers have ctb from info here. It's really hard to tell.

Celebrity suicides as far back as the 50's and their methods have long been public knowledge ( not just recent hangings).Most people wanting to end it will search "painless suicide methods" using the most popular search engine this site does not show up until #20
Me either, but have heard of 2 celebrities that used CO.
The most well known case- that got this forum discussed in the media- didn't really post much- one vent I think & that was it- added indication that there was no 'fuel' added to fire in coming on here.
For anyone wanting to die, I would agree this site would not be responsible for encouraging them to go through with it. If anything it provides options and support. Ultimately we all have to make the choice alone and on our own, my only concern would be young impulsive kids / teenagers.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I'm not sure. I found this site a ways down past many other sites. I signed up right away and was authorized the next day. It was not until after I was a member that I realized how much of the content could be seen when I came to the site and was not logged in. I think a lot of this info is in a lot of places, there are quite a lot of sites that "hit" before this one.. well at least with the search parameters I was using... still it's probably fair to assume a few unregistered viewers have ctb from info here. It's really hard to tell.

Celebrity suicides as far back as the 50's and their methods have long been public knowledge ( not just recent hangings).Most people wanting to end it will search "painless suicide methods" using the most popular search engine this site does not show up until #20

Me either, but have heard of 2 celebrity's that used CO.

For anyone wanting to die, I would agree this site would not be responsible for encouraging them to go through with it. If anything it provides options and support. Ultimately we all have to make the choice alone and on our own, my only concern would be young impulsive kids / teenagers.
who used CO just out of pure curiosity?! I agree with you about kids/ teens. I guess in one sense it could be argued that you cant actually be impulsive with sn-literally takes too much time-in ordering, researching, bit of planning- that atleast one could say a good amount of consideration must have gone into it by the time you get it, so a good defense of it & this this site is that anyone in v.immediate crisis would not actually use it.

Reactions: APharmaDestroyedLife
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Nov 4, 2019
who used CO just out of pure curiosity?! I agree with you about kids/ teens. I guess in one sense it could be argued that you cant actually be impulsive with sn-literally takes too much time-in ordering, researching, bit of planning- that atleast one could say a good amount of consideration must have gone into it by the time you get it, so a good defense of it & this this site is that anyone in v.immediate crisis would not actually use it.
The guitar player from the band Boston, and a pop singer in Korea. I think the name of the band he was in is : K-Pop. You have to search for the CO one because it appears several people from that group have CTB, one by hanging, but there was definitely a CO one as well.
The guitar player from the band Boston, and a pop singer in Korea. I think the name of the band he was in is : K-Pop.

I know it really upsets some people, but my opinion of SN is still very sceptical. I have no doubt on its lethality, I have major concerns about its peacefulness and it being so promoted as a quick ( 12 minutes ) and painless method. The digestive system of a human being is so much more complex than that of a pig, and the time it could take to get enough into the blood stream to actually pass out seems to very from person to person... again I'm not doubting its effectiveness, I just think a lot more research needs to go into this method before people talk about it being 100% quick and painless.. this opinion has seemed to have made me pretty unpopular with some people. I also worry about the purity of SN, with so many distributors, some of this stuff could be heavily diluted regardless of how its marked. That could be a very bad thing... I guess there are testing methods for purity? I dont know, I gave up on SN so I never got that far in my research.

Last edited:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The guitar player from the band Boston, and a pop singer in Korea. I think the name of the band he was in is : K-Pop.
Well im not sure it has ever been discussed as 100% quick and painless though-I think there is an acceptance that there may well be a level of pain and discomfort that may occur- but I guess it justs a matter of weighing up all the other accessible options as well as the suffering & pain of everyday existence. I actually read that Hmns & Pgs digestion system is fairly similar and also genetically we are alike, actually was part of the reason I stoppped eating them and other animals some time ago-it just made me feel gross.

Last edited:
APharmaDestroyedLife

APharmaDestroyedLife

Nov 4, 2019
Well im not sure it has ever been discussed as 100% quick and painless though-I think there is an acceptance that there may well be a level of pain and discomfort that may occur- but I guess it justs a matter of weighing up all the other accessible options as well as the suffering & pain of everyday. I actually read that Hmns & Pgs digestion system is fairly similar and also genetically we are alike, actually was part of the reason I stoppped eating them and other animals some time ago-it just made me feel gross.
No kidding? I read they have more of an equine type digestion.. that's the problem with the internet... so un reliable , maybe it's time to go back to books... :) anyway I know they are highly intelligent and e.otional animals... I dont eat them either. :)

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
No kidding? I read they have more of an equine type digestion.. that's the problem with the internet... so un reliable , maybe it's time to go back to books... :) anyway I know they are highly intelligent and e.otional animals... I dont eat them either. :)
Yes to books!

Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
That was my original plan. I found this website in 2018 but never made an account. But I'm still alive a year later so I figured I might as well just make one.