Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey family!

I haven't been here in a long while. When i was here i just scanned. I don't know why I've been avoiding the forum, i guess i just feel like i needed a break from constantly thinking about my own death. It's honestly a breath of fresh air coming back here though. To see all the love and support we all harbor for each other is truly amazing. How is it the saddest people on earth are also some of the kindest, gentlest people you'll ever meet. It's bittersweet knowing we will almost all be gone before our time. Knowing the world is losing people that can offer comfort, unknowingly supporting their closest kin. Suicide isn't an option people. It's mercy, for a troubled soul. Let's learn to embrace our moral eventualities. Smile, turn your shoulder to somebody, you just might save a life...

So today I'm gonna do something i rarely do. I'm gonna write a poem directly related to our struggle. A personal ode to us, to our fight. I beg you, since i will be writing the first and final draft here and only here without copywriting it, please don't steal it. You can share it, just please don't claim it as yours. I write this for you guys, i don't know how it'll turn out, but it'll be ours to share and enjoy.

I hope you all are doing beautifully right now. There's a war inside my head, and it yearns for oxygen to fuel the flame... Suicide is that oxygen...

I wish

"I wish...
Sorrow weaved sparrows injustice.
Hatred flames fuel our unconscious.
You, me, we're dead...
Inside...

Our spirit takes form of the reaper.
Embracing devilish entities.
Disgusted by thoughts...
Inside...

Shut me up, shoot me down.
Everywhere's hoping you love me.
Silence is golden...
Inside...

Gentle razor slides, slowly slices.
Beauty found lasting peace.
Gently cleansing you...
Inside...

Sleep now innocent child of hounds.
Sleep now spirit of envy.
Sleep now joyous you.
Sleep now...
Sleep...

I wish...
Demons are real..."

Well??¿¿?? What's y'alls opinions? It's short, kind of cryptic, and embraces our culture. I dunno, i probably could have done better if i actually took the time, but my goal here is to write something original without any editing. That way it's raw, representing the fact that we're all original, individual, damaged, yet beautiful in our rawest form.

I love each and every one of you on an individual level. You're my brothers and sisters. Love ya! Hope y'all enjoyed this. I'll be around more often now, so feel free to message me.

-Centerism

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Circles, puppy9 and 11 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Hey family!

I haven't been here in a long while. When i was here i just scanned. I don't know why I've been avoiding the forum, i guess i just feel like i needed a break from constantly thinking about my own death. It's honestly a breath of fresh air coming back here though. To see all the love and support we all harbor for each other is truly amazing. How is it the saddest people on earth are also some of the kindest, gentlest people you'll ever meet. It's bittersweet knowing we will almost all be gone before our time. Knowing the world is losing people that can offer comfort, unknowingly supporting their closest kin. Suicide isn't an option people. It's mercy, for a troubled soul. Let's learn to embrace our moral eventualities. Smile, turn your shoulder to somebody, you just might save a life...

So today I'm gonna do something i rarely do. I'm gonna write a poem directly related to our struggle. A personal ode to us, to our fight. I beg you, since i will be writing the first and final draft here and only here without copywriting it, please don't steal it. You can share it, just please don't claim it as yours. I write this for you guys, i don't know how it'll turn out, but it'll be ours to share and enjoy.

I hope you all are doing beautifully right now. There's a war inside my head, and it yearns for oxygen to fuel the flame... Suicide is that oxygen...

I wish

"I wish...
Sorrow weaved sparrows injustice.
Hatred flames fuel our unconscious.
You, me, we're dead...
Inside...

Our spirit takes form of the reaper.
Embracing devilish entities.
Disgusted by thoughts...
Inside...

Shut me up, shoot me down.
Everywhere's hoping you love me.
Silence is golden...
Inside...

Gentle razor slides, slowly slices.
Beauty found lasting peace.
Gently cleansing you...
Inside...

Sleep now innocent child of hounds.
Sleep now spirit of envy.
Sleep now joyous you.
Sleep now...
Sleep...

I wish...
Demons are real..."

Well??¿¿?? What's y'alls opinions? It's short, kind of cryptic, and embraces our culture. I dunno, i probably could have done better if i actually took the time, but my goal here is to write something original without any editing. That way it's raw, representing the fact that we're all original, individual, damaged, yet beautiful in our rawest form.

I love each and every one of you on an individual level. You're my brothers and sisters. Love ya! Hope y'all enjoyed this. I'll be around more often now, so feel free to message me.

-Centerism
Welcome back! I really enjoyed reading your poem :hug: :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Centerism
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Welcome back Centerism, I missed your posts.

• Love
Tinhoo

Tinhoo

I want to sleep forever, let me die in peace
Dec 16, 2019
great poem pal :)

• Love