FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As existence in the first place was such a horrific and tragic mistake, it would be better if there was nothingness than all this senseless cruelty and endless suffering, it's a terrible tragedy how anyone has to suffer, and that's all that existence accomplishes, existence just causes harm, it's something so evil.

There could never be any point to this futile cycle of pain and torment, it's so disturbing how existing beings are forced out of the ideal state of non-existence, destined for nothing but to decay and die in such a replusive and harmful world where there is unlimited potential to suffer so unnecessarily.

If there was no existence there would be no suffering and instead there would just be peace, existence just feels like something so wrong and unnacceptable, existence itself is the true problem that only nothingness can bring relief from, to cease existing solves everything.

Existence was just a terrible nightmare disturbing the peace of non-existence and it's beyond comprehension how much torment existing beings have had to suffer through all throughout history.
This is why I believe it would be better if all the suffering was erased, disappeared and forgotten about as all that is bad is as result of existence, nobody can be harmed by nothingness, existence is the source of every problem.

And my disgust for existence is why I will always wish to cease existing and see non-existence as being preferable, it's a terrible punishment how we are trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence with no straightforward way to return to nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Homo erectus, Immensevoid and 3 others
R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I agree.
If it was guranteed somehow that there would be no suffering in existence or that at least if you do suffer you can die in painlessly in an instant simply by choosing to then existence would have been better.
But the way it is has always been, and the way it is right now with all the suffering that exists is truly horrible.
And we humans who are aware of all this suffering and those of us who want to exit this existence have to resort to painful and unreliable methods.

Reactions: hikikomori- and Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same. I want us to all wake up and break free from the matrix, and I wish that the matrix and universe didn't even exist in the first place. I hate the universe and how life exists, especially the fact that I didn't even choose to be alive. I call life an unfortunate spontaneous reaction which should never have happened or occurred. Life was an accident with deadly and devastating consequences.

Reactions: Homo erectus, pthnrdnojvsc and cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
And my disgust for existence is why I will always wish to cease existing and see non-existence as being preferable, it's a terrible punishment how we are trapped in this cruel and meaningless existence with no straightforward way to return to nothingness
U & me both

Reactions: Homo erectus