BlithesomeTophet

BlithesomeTophet

Sep 17, 2023
Mr. Happy is a 2015 short film directed by Colin Tilley you can watch on YouTube about a hapless, suicidal man played by Chance the Rapper named Victor Bennett, who seeks to CTB but isn't able to despite numerous attempts.

As he looks for a way to successfully end his life, he winds up discovering a website called Mr. Happy through a forum.

F6MIVNqXUAIvMB6

The website turns out to be an age-restricted hitman service, allowing the user to pick and choose how they want to be killed at a hefty price ($10,000) with a no-refund policy and a set deadline for when you're going to be killed.

F6MIe7eXMAAZ8AY

F6MIu7IWcAA0qxu

F6MI2u4WEAAlVVq

The protagonist chooses to be shot painlessly with a gun and, despite changing his mind after hooking up with a artist who breathes happiness into his life along with a few instances where he thinks he's going to be killed by a plumber and a man at the bar, winds up being shot in the back of the head by said artist who turns out to have been part of, or is, Mr. Happy the whole time.

The website is fictional, but after watching the short and loving it, I wish it was a real (and legal) service, especially with real hitmen either being scammers or undercover law agents. I'd willingly spend that much for a guaranteed death knowing that at least my money is going towards something that will be worth it in the end.

Reactions: FailureToAll
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Shit, for $10K I'd be the hitman.

If I had that much money to my name to begin with, I'd have a starter to get out of this shitty circumstance.

But yeah, the short film seems like a dark/interesting concept.

Reactions: BlithesomeTophet