FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because to me there is so much beauty in the thought of no longer being able to suffer, there's nothing tragic about no longer being enslaved in this harmful existence. In fact death is a relief and the thought of eternal sleep is so beautiful to me, only the peace of death appeals to me.

Existence really is the true hell and source of all harm and suffering which is why I envy those who are eternally at rest. Ceasing to exist on our own terms should be seen as a relieving self care option that is a positive thing as it's the ending of all suffering, one cannot suffer from the absence of everything after all.

People act like suicide is the worst thing possible but how could it be terrible for the person who chose to leave as they are at peace now, they have no problems and nothing can concern them, they were spared from all future suffering which is why they are to be envied. Existence is the terrible thing instead of the release from it, I will always see it as preferable to not exist.
It comforts me how all is forgotten about in the eternity of death, it's just so cruel how suicide isn't as straightforward as choosing to never wake again.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Best of wishes, I hope you find peace some day.

Reactions: deadbody
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
People act like suicide is the worst thing possible but how could it be terrible for the person who chose to leave as they are at peace now, they have no problems and nothing can concern them, they were spared from all future suffering which is why they are to be envied.
I agree with you. Forcing people to cling to life is disgusting; it does not bring anything good to those who suffer, but only aggravates everything.

Reactions: tiger b
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I don't care if other people see suicide as evil or terrible or whatever, the only thing that matters is that it's seen as a valid choice. I also don't see ceasing to exist as beautiful, it's just the lack of all the horrific things in life.

Reactions: deadbody