• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really do wish that access to peaceful death is a human right, it's so tragic and unacceptable how it's not. There should be the option to die peacefully that is guaranteed, always accessible with no risks involved, I wish for a suicide pill or peaceful poison, having access to such would solve everything for me and bring peace from all the suffering.

No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I see no point to this futile, undesirable existence and I only find comfort in death. Suicide should always be accessible as after all nobody asked for this in the first place, existing is completely meaningless and we are all just going to die anyway.

For me suicide is suffering prevention, it's the one escape from the pointless and torturous burden of existing as a human so it needs to be accessible no matter what. For me death truly is the only relief but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish for a painless death which is like never waking again, I'll always see eternal sleep as preferable, I only wish for nothingness.

In my case suicide is all that feels rational as there's nothing appealing about suffering for decades just to die in agony from old age, it's horrific how people cannot just die peacefully and are instead left with no other options but to suffer or use painful, risky methods, I despise how we exist in this anti-suicide society.

• Love
Reactions: susanna, myusername890, Vicolo cieco and 4 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I really do wish that access to peaceful death is a human right, it's so tragic and unacceptable how it's not. There should be the option to die peacefully that is guaranteed, always accessible with no risks involved, I wish for a suicide pill or peaceful poison, having access to such would solve everything for me and bring peace from all the suffering.

No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist, I see no point to this futile, undesirable existence and I only find comfort in death. Suicide should always be accessible as after all nobody asked for this in the first place, existing is completely meaningless and we are all just going to die anyway.

For me suicide is suffering prevention, it's the one escape from the pointless and torturous burden of existing as a human so it needs to be accessible no matter what. For me death truly is the only relief but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish for a painless death which is like never waking again, I'll always see eternal sleep as preferable, I only wish for nothingness.

In my case suicide is all that feels rational as there's nothing appealing about suffering for decades just to die in agony from old age, it's horrific how people cannot just die peacefully and are instead left with no other options but to suffer or use painful, risky methods, I despise how we exist in this anti-suicide society.
Just curious, what are your plans for CTB? Any specific method in mind, or timeframe to do it? Or have you decided its simply too difficult to CTB? Which is understandable

Y

yersalu

May 25, 2024
I really do wish that access to peaceful death is a human right, it's so tragic and unacceptable how it's not. [...]

Thank you. You have expressed my thoughts perfectly: access to peaceful death is a human right.