I hate being alive. Everything is truly awful :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83, theboy, DarkNearDeath and 14 others
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
@Suicidebydeath I'm sorry your going through such an intense time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Even death, as a part of life, is harrowing. It truly baffles me why random bit of matter and proteins seem to have this predilection to organize themselves into lifeforms...but they do. I sometimes remind myself of the fact that life just seems to come about and persist despite all odds when things are at their bleakest. I doubt that's much solace to you but hopefully this reply in itself if nothing else does something.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, fairy_slime, Antiquated and 1 other person
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
If you're talking about SI, I understand. I want to ctb because it means I'm not going to exist and I'll just be gone forever, but for some reason, even though that's the reason I want to ctb, that's also what scares me about death. Just the thought of nothingness and me not existing is scary even though I know there's no reason for me to be scared of it, since I can't regret it or anything since I won't exist. Me having SI doesn't make sense since I don't have much to live for but I still have SI for some reason. I understand how frustrating it is to think ctb is the perfect solution to everything but then SI ruins everything. I hope you don't have to be miserable anymore, whether it's by your life getting better or through ctb. I'm sorry you're going through this ):

• Hugs
Reactions: theboy, Sm42, Caramelized and 2 others
jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
We will all be in heaven with Jesus one day don't worry! Praise god!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shu, Mary5689 and Suicidebydeath
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
The exit door is not easy to open, i also think i would have left years ago but I keep trying to get the key.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick&TiredURGH, Caramelized, fairy_slime and 3 others
abyss

abyss

Jul 13, 2022
Sorry to hear that.
If my parents weren't alive, I honestly don't think I would struggle with it as much. But as things stand, it's not easy. For me, I am ruined and there is no going back and I am now just waiting to end basically.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, fairy_slime and Suicidebydeath
F

fairy_slime

Jul 14, 2022
I'm sorry :( same feelings here.

I'm a defective human. I've accepted I will suffer for the rest of my life. I can't try to CTB again yet. My family and dog dont deserve it.

• Hugs
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
I feel like most people who are still on this site feel this. Me included. :')

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, suicide should certainly be easier. It's just so unfair how it's this difficult to leave this life behind. In an ideal world we would all be able to peacefully exit without having to do any complicated suicide research and worrying about the chance of the method failing. Limited access to methods is what keeps me here trapped in this world. We have all already suffered enough in life so we shouldn't have to suffer as we plan to exit. Life really is so cruel, and suicide could never be wrong as our only purpose as humans is to die anyway. Staying alive is just delaying the inevitable and I'm tired of suffering for the sake of it.

• Hugs