• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
There should have been a mass euthanasia movement by now, especially after two world wars with a few minor ones in between and some still ongoing.

We can write about stuff online all we want but it won't change anything, you'd think with all of the people that have thrown themselves in front of trains or jumped off buildings and the people that witness it and especially the ones that have to clean up the mess would have been protesting all the time but they probably all support some bullshit like suicide prevention.

I guess you have to go through it to truly understand that for some there's no cure except death, it'd be such an easy thing to grant someone nowadays especially with some drugs that have been developed.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, Callie Arcale and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish it never existed, to me suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering, it's extreme cruelty with the aim of trapping people in their futile and dreadful existences for decades on end until they are tormented by old age and die anyway.

It's so incredibly hellish to me how suicide just isn't accepted instead, I really wish there's the option to just die painlessly with no risks and complications involved that's very accessible, only non-existence is desirable for me. All that I wish for is to be permanently unaware for all eternity, I never would have wanted or chosen existence in the first place.

It's just unacceptable extreme cruelty how suicide is seen as something to so harmfully stop rather than accept especially as nobody consented to this existence, it's all meaningless and we are all just going to die anyway. I see no point to suffering in this existence that could potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone could imagine it to when the peace of eternal nothingness solves everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, iloverachel, myusername890 and 4 others
W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024
There should have been a mass euthanasia movement by now, especially after two world wars with a few minor ones in between and some still ongoing.

We can write about stuff online all we want but it won't change anything, you'd think with all of the people that have thrown themselves in front of trains or jumped off buildings and the people that witness it and especially the ones that have to clean up the mess would have been protesting all the time but they probably all support some bullshit like suicide prevention.

I guess you have to go through it to truly understand that for some there's no cure except death, it'd be such an easy thing to grant someone nowadays especially with some drugs that have been developed.
Yes, I also believe that euthanasia should be allowed for people who suffer from incurable diseases, both physical and mental.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, myusername890 and Callie Arcale
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
At the very least the state shouldn't hinder suicidal people from buying firearms and certain substances.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
Suicide prevention is okay, it might prevent those who take split second decisions.

But I think euthanasia should be accessible to people above 18 across the world.

I used to feel suicidal from a young age, I honestly don't know what would be appropriate than educating parents. Anyone can have kids, but not everyone can handle one in the hyper independent world

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and darkenmydoorstep
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I'd love for the parent/relative of someone who took their own life to go against the grain and say "I'm actually happy for them because they didn't like being here, and now they aren't suffering any more."
What a massive breath of fresh air and step in the right direction that would be.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Alexei_Kirillov
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
It amazes me that somehow, after all this time, they're still drawing the wrong conclusion from the reality of human suffering.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and darkenmydoorstep
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Humans are mentally programmed since birth to preserve life forms as much as possible, it takes courage to break free from the norm and rethink about very sensitive subjects such as suicide and make your opinion, and even then, you'd be an outcast if you were to say you support the right to die, and besides, only those who are depressed and suicidal will understand that the right to die is a fundamental human right, you don't see someone enjoying his life to the fullest advocating for the right to die, they were never in a position to understand that the right to die is a human right, suicidal people are tired and exhausted to just protest for right to die and make themselves exposed to pro-life and suicide prevention and people with a saviour complex, so it's very unlikely there will be protests for the right to die
Suicide prevention is okay, it might prevent those who take split second decisions.

No it isn't, any living being that is intelligent enough to be able to suffer and feel emotions should be allowed the right to die, you can't gatekeep suicide only to those you deem eligible for it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Callie Arcale and Alexei_Kirillov
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
At the very least the state shouldn't hinder suicidal people from buying firearms and certain substances.
Yes but the state does hinder everyone from buying nembutal, paying someone to help you Suicide, suicide booths , cyanide pills, suicide kits . They wrote laws to make all those crimes.

If those oppressive laws were removed then all those things would be legal. I could then buy 3 bottles of nembutal and hire someone to shoot me in the head with a shotgun after I pass out from drinking the nembutal. But I can't because they would put me and anyone helping me in prison

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, Alexei_Kirillov and ijustwishtodie
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
Yes but the state does hinder everyone from buying nembutal, paying someone to help you Suicide, suicide booths , cyanide pills, suicide kits . They write laws to make all those crimes.

If those oppressive laws were removed then all those things would be legal. I could then buy 3 bottles of nembutal and hire someone to shoot me in the head with a shotgun after I pass out from drinking the nembutal. But I can't because they would put me and anyone helping me in prison
I agree. I meant that the state shouldn't hinder people by outlawing every possible solution.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc