• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I just want to be held while I go. The idea of going alone is terrifying to me. I'm already very ill and i've been alone my whole life. I hate that in the end i'll be alone too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloneandinpain, exitingtothevoid, QueerMelancholy and 16 others
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
And probably what awaits you after death -- if anything awaits you -- will also be extremely lonely. I don't know if it comforts you, but many of us on this site live in the same situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Aloneandinpain and Praestat_Mori
E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
tha
And probably what awaits you after death -- if anything awaits you -- will also be extremely lonely. I don't know if it comforts you, but many of us on this site live in the same situation.
thats not very helpful

Reactions: sugarb, dagyu, ToMoveOn and 2 others
pinkydrinky

pinkydrinky

Apr 4, 2024
dude wtf?

Reactions: ToMoveOn and nihilistic_dragon
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Death awaits us all, so in that case everyone will be alone. I don't believe that's true, you won't be lonely because you won't be conscious to feel the emotion of loneliness. Were you lonely before you were born? Nope.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, Imcantbreathe, sweetcreep and 3 others
slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Nobody likes you when you're 23
Apr 19, 2024
I'm really afraid to die alone too. It's like no matter what I choose, life or death, I will never get even a single moment of peace or companionship. I'm hoping to run into somebody who's also planning to CTB, so we can do it together. But I'm really doubtful that it's gonna happen. I'm sorry there's not anything comforting that I can say, but I understand you.

almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Tomorrow never comes
Aug 15, 2024
I just want to be held while I go. The idea of going alone is terrifying to me. I'm already very ill and i've been alone my whole life. I hate that in the end i'll be alone too.
I will genuinely hold you psychologically for the next 3 seconds 🫂. This song is from me to you

Reactions: SpamMusubi
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
That's the scariest part about all of this for me. Humans are terrified to die alone. I wish I knew the reason.

I don't want to abandon or hurt anyone, but I dont want to die alone either.

The truth is we all die alone.

Another truth is if I had the gun I wanted I'd do it immediately with zero fear.

I'm just under-gunned and afraid ill survive. I'm so tired of living I don't care about anything anymore. I'm just f'ng undergunned. I want a full size 357 or 44. I am undergunned and trapped and my depression and isolation gets worse every day. My spirit is just withering away. I get nothing done. I go nowhere. I might be literally too depressed and exhausted to get this shit done with.

Without the tools I want I'm scared and sad ill have to take this risk alone. I'm not scared to die alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imcantbreathe and almost dead mota
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
me too… i just imagine laying on someone's chest and being held while i go… i wish i could have that

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I'm really afraid to die alone too. It's like no matter what I choose, life or death, I will never get even a single moment of peace or companionship. I'm hoping to run into somebody who's also planning to CTB, so we can do it together. But I'm really doubtful that it's gonna happen. I'm sorry there's not anything comforting that I can say, but I understand you.
i'd go with you

I

Imcantbreathe

Aug 19, 2024
I would like the idea to leave with someone but afraid to speak up & vocalize it

• Love
Reactions: null_blank
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Personally, if that would be possible, I would even prefer to live alone and die alone.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
the intimacy would be nice, as i've never shared that with another human, and probably never will

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

Jul 21, 2024
i have a friend who knows what i'm going to do. i've been very tempted to ask them to be with me while i do it, just to hold my hand and tuck me in. but i dont want to traumatize them or get them in trouble with the law. and i just lost someone that i love because they didnt want to wake up one day and see that i was gone. so i feel even more alone now. it would be lovely to know someone who also wants to go so that we could be there for each other.

• Love
Reactions: null_blank